Saying Hello

MistressLeola

Hello World! I joined here because I have spent a couple of years watching the laws and trying to get a feel of how the wind is blowing and now I feel it is time for a big move. My whole life I have had severe anxiety and panic issues that have been detrimental to my overall health. I have taken so many drugs from the legal pharma companies and all have caused more problems with my health and never fixed the problem. I even went so far as to have a hysterectomy in hopes that would help, and it did but barely. Finally, a great friend suggested trying cannabis and I balked. I had smoked it before and it was always a bad time and not something I wanted to repeat. They showed me a better way and how to pick what would work for me and I have been nearly anxiety free and totally panic attack free for some time now. I am illegally medicating though where I am. I have the means and the knowledge to take a huge leap and head for adventure! I plan to keep my home where I am, due to family and this is where I grew up, but I am going to be buying another home in a more friendly to me state to make my main residence. I am trying to decide between Colorado, Oregon, and Washington at this point. All 3 will be major culture shock for me! I am looking for info on the best state, most friendly state (and which parts of the states are best) and card/permitting information. I can read legaleze well but these laws are insane to sort out. I am trying to learn not only how many plants I can grow legally (this is important to me because I make caps and edibles over just smoking) and how to maximize my time, energy, and profit (I have to get a little something to support my home there). I am not looking to make a million, I am to much a realist for that. I have years of growing experience, just not cannabis, and keep an extensive garden inside and out that is hydroponic and aquaculture based. I hope to use this knowledge, and my financial means, to make a major move into a brave new world. I am here to learn how to move my knowledge into this realm. It is nice to be able to meet others with similar interests and a shared love. Thank you!

Greetings Mistress. :) We have several members from Or. I'm sure Oldergrower or MajorPITA will be able to help you there. I can't recall anyone in Co off the top of my head, but my short term memory isn't all that great anymore. :rofl: Relax, get a feel for the forums, and wait for the knowledge to flow. :) Glad you found us.

Welcome to the first step in your epic journey Mistressleola, I'm in Canada so I can't speak much to your relocation venture buy I sure do wish you luck. The best thing is preparation, and it sounds like you've got some time to get versed in cannabis horticulture. If you can't find your answers here I'll be very surprised. Keep reading the forums and journals and before you know it you'll be good to grow...you can pick up books, and also user posted video sites are great for practical learning too.

Wish you all the best in your major move:goodluck:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom