Sc supersoil and Myco inoculation drench?

ThcSnow

So I grow in subcools supersoil first recipe and I'm wondering if it's safe to use Myco Fusion green 110. I have been in flower for 2 weeks and one guy jeeps telling me to use it but I'm leery because my plant has been doing awesome! I posted in the soil section but it seem like it takes forever for a reply! And help on this would be much appreciated!!

Most myco sources need immediate root contact to do their work and don't bring much to the party otherwise.

If your plants look awesome, why would you change what you are already doing?

Keep it simple until you understand the growth process and what different notes and additives bring to the table. Weed is easy to grow but hard to master. Take your time, research, and use the shit out of Google. A lot of,times these questions have already been asked and debated extensively. It's your grow, learn from it and continue to improve. You'll be an ace in no time if you put in the proper studying and research.

I have put many many hours in to using Google about this and I can't find any debate about drenching ss with mycos! Only found talk about powdering the roots on transplant! I will hold off and dust my next lil girl! Thank you for the info!

Back
Top Bottom