Screen size help please

seagem

I am trying to have everything ready for flower. I need some help with single pot screens, Please. I want to be able to completely fill a screen but how do I determine the size I need for single plants? I could do a 3x3, for each one. I do not want to get any more square then the 3x3. Will this make enough places to train the canopy?

Anyone willing to make a suggestion?

:thanks:

I run a 4x4 foot screen for 4 plants which is one sq foot per plant and 1 400 watt hps giving 100 watts per plant. im still getting my timing on when to switch to 12 12 to fill my screen completly but last grow i almost filled the screen and got almost double on my yeild from no screen. i think there are several factors that go into it say for instance space (how much room do you have) what is your lighting ( how much area can you cover with your light) strain of plant and so on. I guess what I am trying to say is if you have enough space and enough light you can veg a single plant and train it as big as you want then flower it. I am by no means an expert but I hope this helps some.

I have a 12x12x8 room. Im running cfl's right now and waiting on my hps/mh to come in. I will have plenty of space. Current run is Berry Bomb. Im still a ways out to start on 12/12 for flower. Im expecting them to start showing sex in 1-2 more weeks. Have been trying to get them all uniform in size before putting them under a screen. Some of them are a bit more mature then the rest., anywhere from 1-2 weeks so I thought I'd run individual screens and train as long as possible.

I just thought I'd submit the question to compare idea's. Thank you

If you got them from Bomb seeds, I should tell you that the strain is not stable. I wrote them regarding the problems I was having and they advised that I should try stabilizing it. Im not up for that such a project. I wanted something that was stable and that I could breed. With odd leaf numbers I opted to just grow these out and start over with stabilized genetics.

Good luck and happy times.:thanks:

I need help ! How do I get the prepared for flowering any tips . I’m using coco coir and perlite.

Attachments

• 9E6BD980-EF67-4769-B0B4-3A4013721960.jpeg
    9E6BD980-EF67-4769-B0B4-3A4013721960.jpeg
    808.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 3E46C78D-2027-467C-AC01-5840CA4B7A31.jpeg
    3E46C78D-2027-467C-AC01-5840CA4B7A31.jpeg
    815 KB · Views: 29
Since this thread has been nicely tilled I'll post here too... 4 plant scrog approx 32" x 32", 10 gallon cloth pots, LOS (Coot's mix). I just flipped to flower on Nov 5th, sprouted seeds went into the soil on 9/22, so about 6 weeks veg. 3- Las Vegas Triangle Kush and 1- 91 Skunk D. I put the screen approx 8" from soil and I usually try to fill the screen about 70% before flipping to flower. I pretty much filled it 100% this time, I also quit tucking as I have broke a few stems. I usually tuck for 2 - 3 weeks after switching to 12/12. I decided this grow I am just going to let it go... I just got done feeding the soil with some AACT (Boogie Brew). The plants are already starting to get fragrant. The breeder That sold me the seeds told me the LVTK gets real greasy! Can't hardly wait to see...
scrog.JPG

Back
Top Bottom