SCROG Help! Think Different

I always wanted to grow Think Big. Another of the "Think" series, I believe there is one other one in the group. This will be fun to follow

Hey man

Had not heard of Think Big until you mentioned it, and after searching I now see there are a few others in the range like Think Fast

There doesn't seem to many (or any) grow diaries that I can find on Think Big (except for one which was incomplete)

If you do go ahead with the strain please let me know as I would really like to follow it :)

Hey man

Had not heard of Think Big until you mentioned it, and after searching I now see there are a few others in the range like Think Fast

There doesn't seem to many (or any) grow diaries that I can find on Think Big (except for one which was incomplete)

If you do go ahead with the strain please let me know as I would really like to follow it :)
THINK FAST... yeah that's the third one. I don't believe there are any others... yet. It's a very interesting family. Think Different was the first if i remember correctly. THINK Big sounds like a real bruiser. Since my search results were similar to yours I never had enough info to pull the trigger on a grow. I wasn't gonna take DPs word for it. I really like the idea behind the strain, but the length of the grow under constant lighting makes it a little spendy. I'm very curious to see how this grow goes

THINK FAST... yeah that's the third one. I don't believe there are any others... yet. It's a very interesting family. Think Different was the first if i remember correctly. THINK Big sounds like a real bruiser. Since my search results were similar to yours I never had enough info to pull the trigger on a grow. I wasn't gonna take DPs word for it. I really like the idea behind the strain, but the length of the grow under constant lighting makes it a little spendy. I'm very curious to see how this grow goes

Yeah exactly the same for me bro.. Think Different has proven itself worthy :bravo: Cannot wait to actually give the strain a go.

I think afterwards ill defo give Think Big ago, or I might just give it ago along side the Think Dif. Hopefully it will yield extra 'BIG'

Yeah exactly the same for me bro.. Think Different has proven itself worthy :bravo: Cannot wait to actually the strain a go.

I think afterwards ill defo give Think Big ago, or I might just give ago along side the Think Dif. Hopefully it will yield extra 'BIG'
Sign me up dude. I want to watch. I can't tell you how glad I am to see someone doing something with one of these strains. I was shocked to see it. Think Big is one of these "bucket list" strains. That and Grinspoon, Red Poison, King Tut and about 50 others ha ha. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the ride!

Back
Top Bottom