Scrub grow 08

ok yea that was a while ago, ahah i was so excited, but it turned out to be leaves forming. as for the nutes the are 4:eyebrowsmile:4 it has been working well so far :)
for the pictures an update will come tonight but much much more clear!!! i will get a picture of the "buds". as for the humidity right now its about 59% and temp is 77.

They should be fine, your temps are 2 degrees higher than I prefer though.I find 70-75 is perfect. 77 wont hurt them though. 59% humidity is alright for veg. Anywhere from 50-60 is good. You want very low humidity levels during flowering however as to avoid mold.

4147.jpg

problem
795.jpg

new growth
3222.jpg

the "buds"

Well guys after some weeks of flowering i am sad to say................... it is a Female!!!!!!!
: ) : ) : ) so i officially have no camera now but i have a web camera? mabey itll work.
the 3 outdoors, died, it rained way to much, and all the plants were very drooped and on the ground i proped them up with some sticks but alas they is dead R.I.P

Lmfao, females are good!

StonerGrower, I had someone yesterday tell me something similar! She is a family friend and I told her that one of my new plants sexed as female. She said "oh no! top that thing once or twice and make sure it turns male!" I was thinking "WTF!"

You should use a nutrient with less nitrogen for flowering. Too much nitrogen during flowering will cause delay. You could leave it outside....but somewhere where it will get good sun and rain if you wont be around to water it.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom