Scrub grow 08

sweetstickybu

:hippy:So i am now about day 4 in germination. I have 5 plants now 3 of wich have sprouted. I plan to leave one indoor and plant the other 4 outdoors. For the soil i am using an organic soil and i added some pearlite. I plan to use cfls for the indoor plant (60 watt). I will put up pictures as soon as I lear how. Sorry im such a novice at this! happy toking :roorrip:

Hey, how are your babies doing?
That is quite funny that we germinated seeds around the same time. My plant is a week old and stands a good 3 and a half inches tall with 4 beautiful leaves on it right now. It looks like a miniature palm tree now. I am using a 100watt cfls and in 4 weeks I am switiching to 200watts HPS for my flowering stage.

GOOD LUCK!!

Haha. yep that is funny. Any way as an update my plants are a good 5 inches now it has almost tripled in size over the last few days!! There is a new set of leaves that are forming from the middle!! Exiiiite! Any way i will post pics tommarow, as i am to stoned to navigate through this...

Merry Toking!!

Haha ok, funny story i had forgot that i had an extra seed poped into the soil and what do you know it poped right out if the soil today!!! Ohhhh btw the seeds that i am using are bag seeds, of some amazingly good fire kush :roorrip:!!!! So i know i have promsed pictures but i formated my computer due to the blue screen of death so, I can promise that i will have pics by the end of the week. The way i can desccribe them now is, a dark green with its third leaves forming(im surprised in as little as a week it has matured alot...they grow up so fast) :) as for the runt of the liter it has not come out of its shell yet so i plan on helping it out by making the air around it moist w/ a humidifier! woot! dont worry, the room stays at a temp around 69-74 F. So i hope i have some fans of the grow!! merry toking

good for you, i would train it, for me i get the same results as topping it but i dont have to rip of my main cola....but thats just how i do it.

1281.jpg

almost posative it is a female!!

Why do you think your little sprout is a female? I'm almost positive it's too soon to tell. Is that the 5" tall one??

ok wow i feal we todd ed. the light scheduale was on 17:7 and then i realize how can i tell if its not on 12:12. the "buds" i saw were flowers. im taking pics as we speak. so as for an update. the 3rd set of fan leaves are forming. so yea, all my other little plants are nestled outside will take pics later. :Rasta:

Make sure your aware of your temps and humidity. Too much humidity isnt good. The pictures arent the best quality, but from what I can see their fine. Are you giving them any nutrients yet?

From what I read earlier in this thread you think your plants are female. There is no way to tell at this point man, Im sorry. They will start showing sex withen the first 2 weeks of flowering.

Back
Top Bottom