SC's First MM Grow Bag Seeds

Well bad news. The smaller plant turned out to be male.. and apparently autoflower judging by the pollen it shook on me when i cut it down. Not fit for smoking so I turned the entire plant into a batch of dark chocolate brownies.. They got me pretty stoned to which was a surprise and apparently dark chocolate is the perfect flavor for covering up the fact that you have half dried plant matter in it.

Good news is the other plant is growing. Looks haggard in a few places but the new growth looks pretty and green =) and it's taking to LST very well. Ordered a bunch of 42 watt cfl bulbs online and will construct the Scrog box and take clones when they arrive.

On another note went to the dollar store today and they had 4box 9watt cfl's for a dollar a box. Replaced 5 40 watt Incandescents in my living room 6 50 watt Incandescents in my bathroom. and one 52 watt Incandescents in the guest room... Should have bought more didn't realize how much money I was wasting on lights in my house.. For Shame!.... Although I really miss being able to dim the lights in my living room.

Well I have ran into a bit of a problem on 02-19-2011 I took some clones.. That ordeal is chronicled Clones wilting Fast The only problem(well it's not a problem so much as an unforseen success) The clones have started taking root and my Mother plant is to large to store anywhere. I have started making a seperate mother/clone room but the mother plant is nearly 3 feet tall not including the bucket and won't fit in the space and I have three clones So I'm debating on potting the clones and taking another set as strain savers then just chopping the current mother plant OR Flowering out the current mother plant before setting my scrog in it's current place which means I either veg the clones I have then top when needed to transfer or Just grabbing the strongest looking clone and putting it into a 1.5gal pot and taking more clones after the current mother plant is half done with blooming. Any advice from anyone?

I would totally flower the mother.

Pretty Much what i was thinking when I measured it the other day. Going to hold off a bit though as I've decided to actually set up a taller cabinet for veging and getting rid of my shoddy dresser conversion that in all honesty looks like crap. was supposed to be stealth but with all the press board you can see through the gaps it looks more Conspicuous than if I Just had the plant under a window. I'd put pictures but I'm seriously embarrassed by it lmao.

I digress the taller 2 sided cabinet will allow me to keep vegging on one side and allow me to flower the mother on the other and still let my scrog in my cabinet all at once.. All around win I hope.

Well Got my New Cabinet in place and I really like it(ragardless of the amount curse words I shouted while assembling it) Also I've learned something about myself and that is I am TERRIBLE at working with wood the fact that the thing weighs nearly 400lbs and it threw my back out before I even started still.. Bad with wood.

Got Pictures of how things currently look

Plant_127.jpg

That's how my plant looks. Currently on 12/12 but no signs of flowering as of yet
Clone115.jpg

Only one of my surviving clones.. All 4 rooted but when transplanting the rockwool fell apart and so I put them into cups.. which my cat decided was his new set of toys... But i saved one so all is good in my mind
Cabinet4.jpg

New Cabinet it's 4x1 with a partition in the middle. Going to use it for veg work for now.. May set it to be my scrog spot if I can either get another t5 2 lamper It would probably work good in there....I hope.
lightleak1.jpg

and this is my enemy of the moment. light leaks all around the cabinet door. As it's only vegging my clone at the moment it's not a big deal but with light pooring out of it, it's not exactly stealth.

Hi Smoketahchoke

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom