Seasoned grower, new member

Trying out new sites. My old site (JorgeCervantes) seems to have folded up and is no longer. I have been growing for about 6-7 yrs. I predominantly grow outdoors in supersoil and i have a bonsai box i keep with a few phenos. Bonsai's are fed by bottle. My current plants are about 1.5 yrs old. I have a home built box with a clone section, bonsai, and a grow chamber w/150w HPS. I will get a journal up and going for both soon. Nice to be here...

:welcome:

Check the grow journals. I just started my thread. Thanks for the welcome. I will get better at navigating my way around. @MochaBud
Awesome, if you go to your account page, it should have a "signature" tab, and you can copy and paste your journal in your sig, so it follows you around...like mine, I have the "Garden" follow me everywhere, so I can say "Take a walk through my Garden" :thumb:

i tried coco/soil mix for my latest grow and it went badly. too much stress>hermies, unhappy plants, too much nitrogen etc...

i need to learn how to water and feed them properly and your plants look amazing but you grow outside only? and natural soil?

Probably grow in it. :) it's not impossible.

There are a couple of factors that need to be addressed when working with coco.

It drains quickly, so some members feed daily at small amounts.

It has the highest cation exchange next to legit hydro. So there is a chance at depleting the media quickly.

Everything is absent in coco.

Anything you put in to it (i.e. nutrients and fertilizers) need to be pH'd to keep within the Coco's optimal pH range. A pH pen may be in order for success.

Some fertilizers come out pH'd for such an application. I wouldn't know, I predominantly run super soil.

There are a bunch of members here with a ton of coco experience. I am not one of them.

okay, i'll ask coco related questions somewhere else.

in my location, its really hard to get seeds (but not impossible either). i have lots of hermie seeds on my hand. and also auto seeds which seeded by this hermie. should I plant them like 10 each in a small pots?

Back
Top Bottom