Second Attempt Auto Candy Kush

Right here's another update guys . I didn't post yesterday because I wanted to show you how fast this problem is spreading . I jut don't think opening the tent at night is helping because in the uk the weather a been boiling this last week . I defo need a extractor fan very soon . I won't be starting any more plants yet because it's wasting me time money and it's putting me of growing lol I'm defiantly thinking about photo plants (y) and mapilot has showed me some good beginner friendly Kush ..

Anyway here's the pics guys .
image12159.jpg
image12160.jpg

I don't see how it could nute burn . Unless it's the soil ?? I'm a newbie so problems are hard to come over .. I think I'm just going to let theses grow and see what happens because they look like there on the way out again :( poor girls your lifee was another short one :peace:

Your leaf damage appears to be either from over watering, nutrient burn or heat stress. How far is your light from the seedling? What is your humidity in your grow area? You want 20°-30° Celsius and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

The temps are really high tbh because of the weather . 27-30 degrees bro and humidity is high 60-70
And theses are with the door open all day and night . All vents open

You deff need that fan/filter mate. I was using hps and had same probs with heat and that was with outake and intake fans. I have gone to Led now and only need the outake fan. What part wales you from im from near Newport but now living cambs for last few years.

You deff need that fan/filter mate. I was using hps and had same probs with heat and that was with outake and intake fans. I have gone to Led now and only need the outake fan. What part wales you from im from near Newport but now living cambs for last few years.

Ok mate .. I know led are much better for heat but tbh that was something I was going to upgrade to .. And I live near mountain ash

I have NO IDEA if this has anything to do with anything and heat is most likely your problem like others are saying but what are you doing to your tap water before using it?

EDIT see below this is not true
Mine has chlorine AND chloramine in it and the chloramine takes like a lot longer than chlorine to evaporate out. I let mine sit out for a week before using to water with to make sure its all gone.
END EDIT

GL I hope they straighten up. I just finished up a candy kush grow. I think I might of picked it to soon it grew great and yielded good but the buds were very wispy and not as potent as I am used to. Had a great taste to it though.

At least with photo plants if something does go wrong in veg you can recover from it. With autos everything needs to go pretty much perfect all the way through since you can't delay flowering. I am going back to photo plants for my grow.

Can you turn your AC up some? I have to run half of my central air more just for my plants, its is also very hot here > 110 regularly but at least its dry. It sucks that I have to pay more for the AC but its nothing compared to buying meds from the dispensary all the time. GL

Chloramine will not evaporate from the water by letting the water sit. You need to use an aquarium product meant to neutralize chloramine to bind the chloramine from the water that does not contain Sodium Thiosulfate.

Chloramine will not evaporate from the water by letting the water sit. You need to use an aquarium product meant to neutralize chloramine to bind the chloramine from the water that does not contain Sodium Thiosulfate.

Damn I hate it when you read something and then do a bunch of stuff based off of it and it ends up being BS. Thanks for straightening me out KJC. So I haven't seemed to have a problem yet but now I am a little concerned especially since I am using high brix with things living in the soil and what not. Thoughts? Sorry just realized I am totally hijacking this thread...

Right guys sorry I haven't uploaded recently .. But things are definitely looking up despite the yellow on the first set of leaves . The growth has progressed and u can see pistols . I plant has defo good genetics and I'm 100% sure that was the one seed that was twice the size as the others . Myth other 2 babies are looking good aswell and my only problem atm is what happened in the beginning and u might not be able to see it in the pics but the bigger leaves are looking like the yellow is soo slowly creeping it way in ! .

I haven't changed anything much . I always have the door open (day + night ) and close when the lights go off to keep the heat and I've raised the fan so it pointing on the Light and just bellow to give that breeze over the top of the plants and to try and prevent theses heat spots !!!

whoaaa forgot to add . These are day 18 for sprout and I have given them there first set of nutes 1/4 strength of biobizz grow 3 days ago .

Anyways here's a few pics guys .
image12504.jpg
image12505.jpg
image12506.jpg

Did the yellowing of the 2 lower leaves begin after you introduced the nutrients to your plants or before you introduced the nutrients to your plant? You should watch the progression on the leaves to see if the yellowing progresses.

Umm the yellowing on the first set of leaves was when I was adding water .. I doesn't seem to be getting any worse but In the light on the new set of growth u can see the yellow coming and It has been like that for atleast 3-4 days . I wake up every morning expecting the leaves to be yellow like the others but she's fighting it lol

Did the yellowing of the 2 lower leaves begin after you introduced the nutrients to your plants or before you introduced the nutrients to your plant? You should watch the progression on the leaves to see if the yellowing progresses.

The bottom set of leaves has just stayed all yellow and fucked up lol . The second set the tips are just starting to yellow . But the top set and new growth are looking good .. WHAT IS THIS YELLOW DEVIL .

The yellowing leave may be from lack of nutrients, too many nutrients in the soil, over watering and under watering or improper pH range.

My ph has been up and down a bit could this help cause the problem ? And day 15-16 was the first time they had nutes .. I water when I can see the top bit is much lighter and looks feels/dry . Well from the start of the plant things are defiantly looking positive :peace::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom