Second attempt

BEEN EVEN LONGER THAN A WHILE!!
2 years since my last post, alot has happened since... several grows, alot of success and alot of learning.
Now I have a REAL setup, ive moved up from tents to a purpose built room. I have also moved away from autos after several successful grows. I have now as of yesterday found a great local guy who has supplied me with some beatiful cuttings! this will be my first grow from cuttings so im really excited to show my progress and learn along the way and no doubt require some help and advice hence my return to yourselves! I will start a new journal/page so please if you guys are still about pop in and have a look. I will be posting over the next couple of days just need to get them settled in nicely. I have also ventured into an outdoor grow which was from leftovers so i will be posting progress of that also.

BEEN EVEN LONGER THAN A WHILE!!
2 years since my last post, alot has happened since... several grows, alot of success and alot of learning.
Now I have a REAL setup, ive moved up from tents to a purpose built room. I have also moved away from autos after several successful grows. I have now as of yesterday found a great local guy who has supplied me with some beatiful cuttings! this will be my first grow from cuttings so im really excited to show my progress and learn along the way and no doubt require some help and advice hence my return to yourselves! I will start a new journal/page so please if you guys are still about pop in and have a look. I will be posting over the next couple of days just need to get them settled in nicely. I have also ventured into an outdoor grow which was from leftovers so i will be posting progress of that also.
Welcome back! :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom