Day 16

Bm38

420 Member
Alrighty so I’m on day 16 I noticed my plant is a little behind the curve but I believe that’s because in the beginning I was over watering, it had a large amount of growth between day 14 and 16. Just wondering if I should keep my same schedule or if I need to switch it

I’m running blurple leds 24h
Watering every 4 days
Lights are about 6-7 inches from the top of the pant
Running high humidity 24h

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    826.7 KB · Views: 43
  • F7058D1B-FE4F-47EB-9469-6ADDCC5B592A.jpeg
    F7058D1B-FE4F-47EB-9469-6ADDCC5B592A.jpeg
    708.4 KB · Views: 49
  • A62D9CA7-47E5-4C98-99EB-18A6CF807F7B.jpeg
    A62D9CA7-47E5-4C98-99EB-18A6CF807F7B.jpeg
    810.6 KB · Views: 49
what's your media ? it doesn't look bad to me.
not a huge fan of 24/0. plants build a lot during the dark cycle. looks like it's ready to graduate to the big girl light.

what's your media ? it doesn't look bad to me.
not a huge fan of 24/0. plants build a lot during the dark cycle. looks like it's ready to graduate to the big girl light.
honestly I think the medium was potting soil from Walmart but it does have a decent amount of bark and I know that’s bad so it might be time to invest in something else also what’s the “ big girl light “ lmao

this above ^

also what’s the “ big girl light “ lmao

oops uh oh lol ... :laughtwo:
i thought the burple in the pic was your clone / seedling light you task with starting plants.
longer term you may want to upgrade. that's not where i'd start though.

@Bush Doctor 77 is right. you'll want to get growing media and cannabis nutes sorted first as the next step. there will be some other stuff but that's the first thing.

plant looks ok overall right now to me.

here's a few links to help you get an idea of stuff

and this is a guide on watering

take some time to read and poke around. someone is pretty much always around to answer questions

Hey BM..., agree with Bluter - I think 20/4 or 18/6 would be better now.

That looks like a T-5 light with colored bulbs I think he (not to speak for Bluter) is questioning the strength or wattage. What’s the rating of the fixture and any details about your lighting setup?
sorry was at work here’s a picture of the sticker on it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 35
it's a 20w light. will be ok for seedling and probably not much else.
for now it's no matter. first thing is to get the media and some nutes sorted,

it's a 20w light. will be ok for seedling and probably not much else.
for now it's no matter. first thing is to get the media and some nutes sorted,
I was going to order some Gaia green this morning 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 as well as organic worm castings , do u think these will be sufficient? And do top dress the soil or repot with the nutes mixed in ?

I was going to order some Gaia green this morning 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 as well as organic worm castings , do u think these will be sufficient? And do top dress the soil or repot with the nutes mixed in ?

match your media and nutes so they work together. there are a number of different ways to do it. most use a neutral media and hydro type nutes.

Don’t forget to check ur nutrient mix or waters ph too before feeding ur plants a lot of new growers don’t check their ph and adjust it to the range available for plant uptake before watering or feeding their plants

Back
Top Bottom