Secret Code Names

there was a charlie daniels band song-when he said tokin on a number and diggin on the radio .uneasy rider if i'm not mistakin.check it out -or dont.

My friend Bill and I knew joints as leños. Leño can also mean log. Grass in general was mota.

Oh man I love this thread! When I lived in this big party house we had this huge guest bathroom with slate all over the floor and walls. Well at said party house if anyone every called out "safety meeting", everybody knew that it was time to pile into the bathroom to hotbox and get baked as hell! Those were some great times. Also my best friend recently wrote me a text and referred to picking up some herb as "I bought us two green t-shirts, size 8" haha as in I got us each an 1/8th of weed. We both laughed at how much stoner thought went into that cover! :passitleft:

I just say I'm smoking. People I talk to get it. If I need green, I just throw my friends or BF some money and tell them to "handle business for me".

I call a blunt a "Bob" when my best friend and I are talking.

I call the bong "the blue lamp" when talking in code.

i heard about some clever shit like one dude calls his dealer up and asks about the football game and asks something like "is it HALF time" (he wants a half ounce)
"1st quarter?" (quarter) you get it..

Say he wanted an eighth though he'd ask "before 1st quarter?"

an ounce "past half time?"

whatever he wants the dealer just responds "yeah come over and watch" or if hes not holding or cant do it now its " the eagles are losing so fuck it"

me and my buddies came up with this a long time ago when we were still in high school. since we had no place to smoke freely. we usually would park our cars somewhere we thought was safe and bake out the car. thus the term "hey man you want to do some parking lot pimping?" or instead of that we would say "you want to go check out the scenery?"

I always said that "Mary is coming over later, want us to hook up with ya" or want to go to Marys house later. But either way Mary is the love of my life and so is her twin sister Jane.

Among pirate radio operators in States,weed is know as "Fansome" after a listener's alias,Al Fansome.

There's a whole weird-ass subculture there based on weed,pirate radio,rodent revolutionaries,and and this Al Fansome guy. Captain Ganja is a big player. He dubbed weed "Fansome" before he retired from his pirate career.

Back
Top Bottom