Secret Code Names

sooo basically i havnt been on this site for a long timeeeeeeeeeeeee. use to participate a lot like 3 years ago in the threads and im wonderin who is stilla around...n e one remember my username lol

By this point my friends and I have practically created and entirely new vocabulary for discussing our illicit affairs.

i just say lets go smoke some donkey dicks. and then i pull out a 12 inch bud, roll it in a big fine cuban and light it up cheech and chong style. contact highs for everyone!

i think i might name a strain donkey dick just so i can laugh at people when they want to smoke it so bad.

Once my friend said, "Let's go do that voodoo, that you do, so well." I was laughing so hard. (I was already high..)

:bong:

But mostly we just say, "Wanna get high?" in a Towlie voice, and if one of us is already high, "I have no idea what going on.." Big fun..

Hey, I know Bob.

Yep...not too long ago.

Vittles (Vits for short) = Weed
Vit Sitch = How is your weed situation?
Pips = Pipe
Lit Stick = Lighter

And so many other stupid ones I can't even count...My friends and I have practically created an entire language while stoned.

My sister and I always talk about getting hay for our horses or how much hay we're going to need. ;)

Adding on to my buddies list...

Weed- vits, vitations, vittles, wazzles, ammo
Pipe- pip, peice, implement, weapon
KB- kibbles
Headshop (supply depot)- piptrip
Hotbox- hitbix, (easybake) oven, danktank
Joint- secret agent, a waste, superjew's idea
Last hit- dumpster diving, scavenging
Vitsitch- "Hows the supply?"
Vitspitch- codetalk
OG- compulsory circle member
Grinder- mill, tomato
Scale- skillet
Stems and Seeds- lumber, bones
Hand Hashing- chickenboning
Edibles- Noms
Satellite- nebulous buyer occasionally in the circle
Stoned- learned, glowing, simmering, Championesque
Bong Bearer- jockey, cuddler
Stoner- scholar, gentleman, champion
Lighter- litstick, torch
Brahximity- A field of either time or space where you may call shotgun, green, rotation switch or "not it". Those outside Brahximity are exempt barring outlying circumstances.
Ippo's One-Two punch- Fill your lungs on the draw then clear it with a second full pull. To scare the shit out of everyone present you may go for three by sipping the water. (named after our trusty old atx, "Ippo Del Pippo", he hit like a champ.)
Nonproviders- sponge, deadweight
Executive Order- OG enforcement of house rules. Backed by host or provider.
Pack- reload, stuff, feed
Allstar - a favorite peice, usually fit for a specific role
Pipes First Sesh- christening, confirmation, shower. (allstars are raised on KB)
Seed- Hand grenade

We are very social smokers, and have developed an extensive, practically useless set of jargon.
MrGrunge and I could go all day rattling these off.
Good to see we aren't alone in that respect though.

ha. funny.

sometimes code doesn't translate from one friend to another, and you have to wait for them to figure it out. the good thing is, my friends pretty much figure that any code is a code for pot.

oh yeah. so our codes. water. the cloth (don't ask). 408. 408 dome. elbow. loose change. giant. I can't remember them all right now, but fun thread!

Back
Top Bottom