Code Name: Grass

Hi all happy here, back with another thread...except this time no questions...no info required....just some good ol plant banter.

So most of are long time smokers....but alot of us before it was legal to buy or grow, had to get through the "black market" aka street dealers or grow buddies..... And with that being said we have heard it called all kinds of ridiculous code names......

And since there are alot.... I would like to hear what crazy names for greenery you've come across in your years of smoking.....* If cool please limit the code names to a couple so that others can join in and participate*

I'll go first two of the code names that stuck with me for cannabis is "sticky icky* and "beelzebubs broccoli".

91RCa+WhcUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

*Disclaimer* while info regarding origin of where a name came from is acceptable, this thread is not for informational purposes.....but it is an attempt to get more members being social (cannabis related) in fun way.

Growing can be stressful....let's have a bit of a chuckle ;) :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've referred to it as both cheese and magazines, depending on who I'm talking to. Man, I could use some new magazines real bad!

I've referred to it as both cheese and magazines, depending on who I'm talking to. Man, I could use some new magazines real bad!
Wow super new....I've never heard magazine....but man thats definitely under the radar..... Now I'm thinking if I've ever heard people say that in public and thought to myself....who the f*ck still reads magazines lol

Several of my patients have started calling it, "groceries." I'll have a half a bag of groceries please.
So would a half bag of groceries be like a half oz? And that's great I wonder how my street guys would react to me asking for groceries lol

I have another one who thinks he is real slick... He sends long texts that I am supposed to figure out. "ya, em... I have been reading that book you lent to me, and I would like to read the entire next book in the series. Or... I read half of the book you last sent, and would like to try to read the next half this weekend. I will let you know what I think.

I have another one who thinks he is real slick... He sends long texts that I am supposed to figure out. "ya, em... I have been reading that book you lent to me, and I would like to read the entire next book in the series. Or... I read half of the book you last sent, and would like to try to read the next half this weekend. I will let you know what I think.
Some fbi agent is reading the text like....who the hell buys half a book? Is it cheaper to buy half now and then the rest later lol

We just called it Green when we were young. Heard it referred to as food more recently.
You said food and made me think of this......So a few years back when I was living with my dad and two siblings (sister had a kid), to avoid talking about weed in front of the kid.....he would refer to it as "breakfast".... Like hey are you getting any breakfast later?

It worked well until the kids started saying they wanted breakfast to....and wanting to follow us out back for it lol

So he now calls it "that" or "some"... He's funny had always been kinda paranoid to talk about it openly... Even tho he's a 60s baby.

Our phone code back in the old days was "green paint" for weed, and "white paint" for..... other stuff :)

one of my friends used to call it racing tobacco since i'm a bit of a gear head.

that was probably the one that made me laugh out loud most.

Has anyone ever come across a random weed salesman that is to hyped about the weed....and gives it some crazy ass name?

Like: yo maaaaaan you smoke? Oh oh oh you got to try this....I got that old grand purple nurple tooty fruity ganga kush

I have lol we get all walks of life down town

Has anyone ever come across a random weed salesman that is to hyped about the weed....and gives it some crazy ass name?

that's up to the dime a dozen breeders now.

I remember handing off a couple clones to a co-worker in our work parking lot. One of the factory guys was walking by and yelled “I know what those are. Those are some lovely looking Jamaican Tomato plants” and yes he was Jamaica.

still my favourite random name I heard, even some 3 years later:laugh:

I remember handing off a couple clones to a co-worker in our work parking lot. One of the factory guys was walking by and yelled “I know what those are. Those are some lovely looking Jamaican Tomato plants” and yes he was Jamaica.

still my favourite random name I heard, even some 3 years later:laugh:
Hahahaha that's awesome :rofl: I wonder if that would work during a traffic stop...

No officer that's not weed....it's just a couple Jamaican tomato and tomacco plants...:laugh:

Thanks for that I got a good chuckle

Back
Top Bottom