Seed bank quality

Split hairs much? So when you travel internationally and attempt to smuggle you worry about laws, got it.
Not splitting hairs but it is a misunderstanding of what happens when crossing international borders. We, as in 'we the people' tend to put the blame for a problem on the other country when it is actually the laws or regulations of our own home country that is the problem.

If someone orders seeds from another country the blame for them getting confiscated by customs is not the fault of the country they originated in. The problem belongs to the laws of the country they are coming into.

So when you travel internationally and attempt to smuggle you worry about laws, got it.
Are you trying to say something? I never said I was smuggling anything across a border, did I?

People can cross into Canada and spend a day there. They bring home a tomato they bought in the Lemington "Tomato Capital" as a souvenir and end up being detained for several minutes to several hours because many vegetables or fruits, or their seeds, are not allowed into the US without permits and inspections even though the item was legal possessed in the other country. Then they crossed the border, often innocently, and now trouble for 'possible' smuggling. The law is the US law, not Canada. They blame Canada when the problem was that they do not know the laws of the country they actually live in.

Canada allows 6 Walleye in possession when fishing their side of the lake. Cross back into Michigan where the limit is 5 and without the right procedure when returning they can get into trouble because of the Michigan fish conservation laws. Blaming Canada because they do not understand their own state's laws is not the way to go about understanding simple little things that make their own life easier. Or blame Canada because it is easier to do that than actually learn the regulations of the state they live in.

"It is because of what the US considers to be legal the minute I cross the border coming back." - you

"I never said I was smuggling anything across a border, did I?" - you

"Are you trying to say something?" -you

You tell me. What is your point?

When I mentioned International Laws it got your panties in a twist. I am including the rest of the world as international cannabis laws affect people all around the world. If someone from England orders seeds from Spain then I would refer to it as international laws since I am not a resident of this area or affected by those laws. The person from England would be only affected by their national laws. <-- such a valid point I'm so glad you took the opportunity to point this out. Consider the world a better place with that hair split. Moving on now.

Chuckeye,

I just harvested some Orange Poison which is a cross between cali orange and durban poison (14-16 week version).
As I clipped some seeds let go. I am happy to tell you that I have striped seeds.

I have already cut some early, not done, to test. Smack in the mouth with orange, and then you realize two maybe three hits are going to do it. Oh, and not at night. Faster finish means indica which to me would ruin it.

If you want that just buy some OG. Maybe look for some of that 45 day stuff Nevil used to sell.

This was sold commercially for a short period of time until corporate fun and games developed.

Back
Top Bottom