Seed Buyers Anonymous

Their regular specials are really good too, so you should get lots of freebies later on in the year. One trick is to check to see which breeders have active promos, and if you can order what you like out of those breeders, you can maximize your freebies.

I'm a Seed Buyer and I have a problem.......

Purchased 16 seeds, getting 32 freebies.

I couldn’t help myself. :eek:
We all need to see what kind of deals we got....

I went 13 seeds purchased......... 36 freebies.

I still feel..........dirty........I think I'll need to shower again...:rofl:

*sigh* I decided to be responsible this week and pay ahead on bills. No seed splurging for me this go around.
Hey...you just got seeds......so none of that "I didn't buy seeds".

You're caught......I saw the picture.....:eek:

(Maybe not a 420 special.....but never the less.....you are seed hoarding) :cool:

@BigBearNTexas

Give a run down on what you purchased.....

This is what I got:

Fast Buds
--Tangie Auto (5)
FREE - FREE SEEDS from FASTBuds (3) < These are 3 extra seeds each of Tangie

--LSD - 25 (5)
FREE - FREE SEEDS from FASTBuds (3) < These are 3 extra seeds each of LSD

--Gorilla Glue Auto (3)
FREE - FREE SEEDS from FASTBuds (2) < these are 2 extra seeds of the Gorilla Glue auto

FREE - 420 bundle of 14 seeds (14)
FREE - Bitcoin Bundle of (8)
FREE - Kush Auto by Seedsman (3)
FREE - Diesel Automatic Fem by Royal Queen Seeds (3)

Yerrr I held back my autoflower jonesing for seedsmans 420 deals. Im getting £100 worth of autos just so I can get some redonkulous deals. Gonna be getting 4 rqs diesels though 2 from one promo 2 from another. Woulda liked to change 2 but I love a diesel so whatever :p

Only for several seasons? Dude you only think its a problem now. You have to hit rock bottom before you be able to stop. That will come sometime after you have more seeds then you will ever be able to grow.
If I get to that point Im just gonna find some super fertile ground and just start throwing em in the wild lol these will be when I start letting my plants get jiggy though so Ill have a surplus. Plus Ill make my strains indigenous to the UK! LOOOL gonna be throwing seeds eeeeeeverywhere. Try stop people smoking it when they got 10 bushes growing down the road lol

How are you getting those kinds of freebies?

420 mega bundle: 14 free seeds
Bitcoin bundle: 8 free seeds
Sweet Seeds special: 2 free aeeds
Fast Buds special: 2 free seeds
Seedsman “spend £100” special: 6 free seeds.

Hey...you just got seeds......so none of that "I didn't buy seeds".

You're caught......I saw the picture.....:eek:

(Maybe not a 420 special.....but never the less.....you are seed hoarding) :cool:
But.. But.. I bought those awhile back. They just came in. Humf not far lol.

420 mega bundle: 14 free seeds
Bitcoin bundle: 8 free seeds
Sweet Seeds special: 2 free aeeds
Fast Buds special: 2 free seeds
Seedsman “spend £100” special: 6 free seeds.
Yer EXACTLY what im doing !. Cant wait. As soon as these lot are finished Im just gonna rip out the tents and convert the room into one big grow room and just have a carpet of autos lol.

I will be able to by some on Friday tho! Oh the joys of getting paid every week Lol. I really might be a horder here soon.

I don't think I need any more seeds for a long while...... (yeah...we know how that will go)

They're.. Back ups. You know incase of an ...emergency. Like they some how fell into soil and grew. You know.... by accident
Yeah....like I tripped and got her pregnant.....

I can't say much.....I now have seeds for years, and I'll never get them grown if I don't start again......SOON.

Back
Top Bottom