Seed cost?

:Namaste:
Crop King Seed may actually have a store in your area.
They are based in Canada, so check them out for sure.
I got 4 day shipping on $100 worth of autoflowering seeds.
I got 12 total, for being in America.
They remove the kickass packaging, for shipping.
So 10 autos are probably $100.
Photo period plants tend to be cheaper, but not always.

Grand Daddy Purple, not-fems are super expensive.

Legal seeds from a licensed producer? I remember seeing some prices of about $750 for a starter kit, might have been clones, but I suspect it won't be much different... That was in reference to Medical grows, again, I suspect it won't be much different. I've bought Crop King seeds at my local grow shop, but will be ordering directly for a better selection before they all get shut down, if that's the govt intention....

I assume it will take so.e time for the Kanukistan leaders to get it all figured out

Legal dosent always mean cheaper though, but diversity and availability may increase

I can see the Gov setting the price so high on seeds and clones I searched for clones online in canada the other day and bo tgey are not cheap like min orders of 6 for 500$. I did find some cheaper but damn the strain selection sucks plus you have to be health canada registered.
So..... I am thinking stock up now before some Canadian seed banks are shut down and learn how to clone , that's what I am doi g this weekend .

Legal dosent always mean cheaper though, but diversity and availability may increase

acutally genetic diversity and selection become very limited in commercial farm production models, which is what cannabis is headed for. think monsanto for an idea of where we are likely headed. commercial production only cares about volume, not quality, and reproducing that volume over and over regardless of the genetic cost to the plant. there is a big project trying to preserve different strains of wheat due to that very reason.

there was an article on the interwebz about it in regards to our favorite plant, will link if i can find again.

So..... I am thinking stock up now before some Canadian seed banks are shut down and learn how to clone , that's what I am doi g this weekend .

good idea, me too as soon as i can get back home this wkend. doing shows til sunday at least and have a real job monday lol.

Be awhile till Monsanto style production is involved

And

I believe the quality will still be available, just depends on how they, Kanukistan, regulates and controls things

Time will tell, no point of the glass half empty thoughts...its legal, embrace that!!!!!

Be awhile till Monsanto style production is involved

And

I believe the quality will still be available, just depends on how they, Kanukistan, regulates and controls things

Time will tell, no point of the glass half empty thoughts...its legal, embrace that!!!!!

very correct.

i also am holding out hope for the proposed craft producer licensing - i get the feeling that is where the better product, strains, and seed sales are eventually going to come from.

i would hazard a guess that many of the seed producers here will enter the craft market. the only barrier at present is the proposed size, and production limits.

Back
Top Bottom