Seedlings have stopped growing

You should give fimming a try i always say 4 tops is better than 2, or something called main lining both can make huge yeild

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

You should give fimming a try i always say 4 tops is better than 2, or something called main lining both can make huge yeild

Ok fimming is f I missed right? How does that differ change the plant just chop off the tip of a top ? But isn't mainlining just snapping the stem?

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Main lining is letting your plant get 6 to 8 nodes high. Then cut it back to 3rd node and lst those let grow out a little then top again. You keep lst durimg entire veg and you will get multiple colas and a lady that will drink and eat a lot of nutes

First of all, it is my understanding that topping is "more" stressful on the plant then lst. But they look like a "good size" to start.
I topped 2 plants and the day after new tops were already growing. So, it all depends on the plant really.
Yo did a good job, now just wait and see.:Namaste:

Hi Angry, do you have any links to good info on topping, i.e. When and how? Sorry for the newbie question :)

Fimming is yes fuck I missed. When you top instead of taking the whole top off only cut 3/4 of it or a lil less then that and youll get the two new tops plus the original tops that you only trimmed
3c2615db9503538b748edf4f2d84c66f.jpg

So jus to update the LST is working wonders at the minute plants seems to love the extra work . and the one I've topped there's only been a small amount of growth which I did expect in first couple days hopefully will pick up soon . the one I've left to go all natural I'm now considering LST'in not sure yet tho ! At wot point can I sex them can anyone tell me pls as never been at that stage b4?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Main lining is letting your plant get 6 to 8 nodes high. Then cut it back to 3rd node and lst those let grow out a little then top again. You keep lst durimg entire veg and you will get multiple colas and a lady that will drink and eat a lot of nutes

Lst is where you go around in a circle with the plant with string right?

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea it is an it's working really well for me at the minute .

Can anyone pls tell me what the rule is for wen to switch to 12/12 it's my first grow an I'd like to find out if I'm able to switch early on!?

Can anyone pls tell me what the rule is for wen to switch to 12/12 it's my first grow an I'd like to find out if I'm able to switch early on!?

Anytime. It is up to you. Some growers start out at 12/12 for a quick grow. It all depends on how big you want them and the strain. Some plants won't stretch much but other strains can more than triple in height.

I like to veg for at least 3weeks in hydro, thats after its original sprout leaves fall off start counting weeks. Or in soil i like 5 to 6 weeks. It also depends on if your using soil compost or nutes in soil. So again it all depends on how much yeild you want. I enjoy plant training so i usually grow in DWC and start LST at 5 node and also fim or top after she starts to react to LST

This is my first time doin LST
420-magazine-mobile285709627.jpg
could I switch this next plant if I wanted to?
420-magazine-mobile709663402.jpg
I have another that I've topped she's goin good too jus wanted to know how early I could switch

It's totally upto you Lucas, I usually go with 5 week veg, that's the time it takes to fill my small 1.4x1.4 area keeping in mind for about two weeks after the flip they grow almost half the size again

Back
Top Bottom