Seedlings in coco with gaia green

Hiya Sketch,

I'm doing the same Gaia nute sched. in coco as well. Mr Canuk has achieved some pretty stellar results and I'm trying to replicate his success too. I'm PH'ing between 6 and 6.5, and have some Cal/Mag and seaweed extract on hand just in case deficiencies develop. But I'm mixing 4-4-4 and power bloom according to his schedule and hoping for a successful grow.

I'm at 4 days since the girls (Dinafem Sour Diesel) made their appearances. I'm just using tap water and PH'ing it down. Feel free to follow my journal. Good luck to us!

Attachments

• 20190701_162158.jpg
    20190701_162158.jpg
    814.4 KB · Views: 183
Hiya Sketch,

I'm doing the same Gaia nute sched. in coco as well. Mr Canuk has achieved some pretty stellar results and I'm trying to replicate his success too. I'm PH'ing between 6 and 6.5, and have some Cal/Mag and seaweed extract on hand just in case deficiencies develop. But I'm mixing 4-4-4 and power bloom according to his schedule and hoping for a successful grow.

I'm at 4 days since the girls (Dinafem Sour Diesel) made their appearances. I'm just using tap water and PH'ing it down. Feel free to follow my journal. Good luck to us!

In his videos he ph at around 6.5.-6.8. I think

Just had a look at your journal. I used PH Perfect (Soil) in my last grow and wasn't a fan during flower. They call for 8 more bottles of overpriced concoctions to pull through to the end... I was already getting nute burn running the base 3 at 80% of their recommendations. The organic dry amendments Mr Canuk uses just seem so easy and don't cost an arm and a leg. Hoping this works out

Just had a look at your journal. I used PH Perfect (Soil) in my last grow and wasn't a fan during flower. They call for 8 more bottles of overpriced concoctions to pull through to the end... I was already getting nute burn running the base 3 at 80% of their recommendations. The organic dry amendments Mr Canuk uses just seem so easy and don't cost an arm and a leg. Hoping this works out
my journal was my first grow. I am a lot better now. i do not have nutrient burns with my AN line. I put 1/2 of what they suggest.

But yes. I want to move organic. im trying gaia and i am also trying megacrop. I dont know if you heard.

Québec. I was hoping you would be from around here. I like to exchange some clones with other growers
I wouldn't mind getting involved in a seed exchange, if my current grow is successful.

Thought I'd pipe in since my method is very much inspired by Canucks.

I do add a little worm castings, fish meal, etc. to the mix as well, but I PH to about 6.5 and my girls are as happy as can be. I've also used the PH perfect line and found those bring my water down to almost exactly 6.5 as well.

Food for thought. Maybe the issues are coming from something else?

I've been sticking to the Mr. Canuk method of dry amendments and things are going well. I'm going to up pot into 5 gallon air pots next, and have just amended the coco so far. I'll do my first top dress once I start flowering. It works!

Attachments

• 20190721_180119.jpg
    20190721_180119.jpg
    903.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 20190721_180121.jpg
    20190721_180121.jpg
    931.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 20190721_180127.jpg
    20190721_180127.jpg
    624.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 20190721_180130.jpg
    20190721_180130.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 190
I'm not much of a gardener, but Mr. Canuks has something going on. Easy way to grow especially if your schedule is busy. Just gotta keep an eye on the girls. Here's my grow that just finished up, first run with 28.5 grams of trimmed bud, 21gs of trim that I'm gonna turn into rosin. It's not much, but was alot more then what I was expecting.

Attachments

• 20190626_182005.jpg
    20190626_182005.jpg
    693 KB · Views: 229
  • 20190710_002105.jpg
    20190710_002105.jpg
    595.7 KB · Views: 216
I'm not much of a gardener, but Mr. Canuks has something going on. Easy way to grow especially if your schedule is busy. Just gotta keep an eye on the girls. Here's my grow that just finished up, first run with 28.5 grams of trimmed bud, 21gs of trim that I'm gonna turn into rosin. It's not much, but was alot more then what I was expecting.

What are the seeds who was the breeder ?

And yes its a very nice result. plant looks great

That was Crop King Seeds, Northern Lights Autoflower.

This time around I'm growing Gorilla Glue #4 by Expert Seeds and it's another auto. I post everything on Instagram, if you wanna check it out user name is "Thurston wm". I have some military photos on there too if it throws you off searching me. Thank God for legalization haha

What are the seeds who was the breeder ?

And yes its a very nice result. plant looks great

That was Crop King Seeds, Northern Lights Autoflower.

This time around I'm growing Gorilla Glue #4 by Expert Seeds and it's another auto. I post everything on Instagram, if you wanna check it out user name is "Thurston wm". I have some military photos on there too if it throws you off searching me. Thank God for legalization haha

Back
Top Bottom