What am I doing wrong?

Ghostkillar33

I have some wedding cake and pineapple autos they are 17 days from seed what is the correct PH for autos grown in coco using gaia green dry amendments?? Hrowing in a 4x4 with a vivosun carbon filter but the plants just seem small as they should start flowering in about 2 weeks if anyone has any suggestions please let me know im Ph'ing at 6.0 right now my temp and rh is 80 degrees f and 45% those are 2 different plants by the way in the photos

Attachments

• 20200606_135823.jpg
    20200606_135823.jpg
    987.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 20200606_135816.jpg
    20200606_135816.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
Welcome to 420, Gk33! :welcome:
They look about right to me- 5 nodes in 17 days is pretty much how they normally grow.
Can't tell how tall they are from those pics, but node-wise, they're doing ok.
Your pH is a little low (should be 6.2-6.7) but not low enough to stunt them or anything like that.
Autos can flower anytime from 16-35 days (21 days is average,in my experience) so you may or may not have 2 weeks-
when they DO start flowering,you'll see some crazy fast growth.
Next time, fill the pots to the top- more room for roots,and better air circulation for the lower parts of the plant.

Welcome to 420, Gk33! :welcome:
They look about right to me- 5 nodes in 17 days is pretty much how they normally grow.
Can't tell how tall they are from those pics, but node-wise, they're doing ok.
Your pH is a little low (should be 6.2-6.7) but not low enough to stunt them or anything like that.
Autos can flower anytime from 16-35 days (21 days is average,in my experience) so you may or may not have 2 weeks-
when they DO start flowering,you'll see some crazy fast growth.
Next time, fill the pots to the top- more room for roots,and better air circulation for the lower parts of the plant.
Thanks for your help

I have some wedding cake and pineapple autos they are 17 days from seed what is the correct PH for autos grown in coco using gaia green dry amendments?? Hrowing in a 4x4 with a vivosun carbon filter but the plants just seem small as they should start flowering in about 2 weeks if anyone has any suggestions please let me know im Ph'ing at 6.0 right now my temp and rh is 80 degrees f and 45% those are 2 different plants by the way in the photos
What wattage does your light draw? I wouldn't recommend trying to use dry amendments in Coco Coir. As mentioned fill the pots to the brim with the Coco Coir to give more space for roots. Those don't look bad for 17 day old plants. But like mentioned also it's hard to tell with the blurple light.

Back
Top Bottom