Seeds die? Or bad seeds?

SRG CPT Weed

Ok so 5 seeds I germinated all no problem,I need 7 plants so 2 didnt make it,so I put another 2,and they didnt make it too lol,each seeds goes for like 18 usd so it kind a sucks,I got plently but still lol..Thing is,I germ in water then go to paper towel,well all 4 seeds showed up the tiny root coming out of bottom,but thats not,not moving anywhere from there,all other 5 seeds sprouted and had 1cm root in less than 2 days and these are for like it,first 2 for now maybe 4 days,and last 2 for 2 days,they just stay same...Any thoughts?

I used distilled water,with few drops of nutrients and tiny amount of citric acid to drop PH,after water got some heat it was looking like throu a fog,not nice water,maybe citric acid caused it? But hey 5 seeds made it.

Temps are good,using little box to germ,25w 1500lumen cfl in there.

They don't need any nutes until they have 2-3 sets of leaves, just use distilled water. No need for citric acid yet either. I would let them sit for a few more days and then see if anything sprouts. What soil are you using? What nutes will you be using?

Back
Top Bottom