Seeking A Sympathetic Guru! I'm 4 Years As A Medical User & New Grower

In the 70's drugs were so $fair$ all we could think to do was "share"...

THOSE WERE THE DAYS RIGHT???

Reminds me about a bag of Hawaiian (maui woweeeee) that was so resinous you could smoke your fingers after rolling one!!!

Ok you're totally right; out comes the pipe!

Funny how coincidence fills my world. This is true the last time I had Thai stix was along with that Hawaiian! They were so good, my boss asked me to get him some too! And when I did, guess what happened? I was fresh out of the USMC and staying at the family home.
Mommy-Dearest flushed it (which was my paycheck)... Talk about bummed, she made me broke and homeless in one Mount St.Hellens sized, eruption!

To this day I don't know why, Thai was actually "TIED" to a tiny stick??? It was reputed to have been dipped in some kind of liquids, or something cannabis related.

Ahhhh

cannabis-strain-thai-stick-1976.jpg

Photo courtesy of Google

Weird that you mentioned Thai when I mentioned that Hawaiian!!! Are you psychic? I might be psycho, but doubt I'm psychic!

How the hell did mom manage to flush 2 6/7 inch Thai sticks without jamming up the shitter? I hope she at least got a skin buzz from ripping em apart, if she didn't just smoke em! (Bogart)lol

I did the daily meds and that always comes with circular rotation of the buckets (to get the light everywhere Then able to reach em, no matter how much it hurt ME, I finished cutting away those bottom branches. For the greater good ⁉

I have 2 surviving Quebec seeds. One starting in water and one in the plastic cup and coco method. (5 days apart)

They both like to reach up high during their first week. Now while the one in the hydro basket has leg room to reach that's compensated with pellets for support while the trunk forms.

The kid in the cup However needs another kind of support without needing to replant at this tender time. Wrapping a 3/4" chunk of rockwool around the base. Works until the coco bucket and relocation into wild blue skies. OH, Right, these days SE Michigan is right on the border of the new arctic circle so make that, the cold blue skies!

..IMG_20190524_215305.jpg

IMG_20190524_215228.jpg

The cup in the background is one of the Russian Roulette (also with one in watter) and they are doing pretty good considering their trauma of recent transplant, both in the coco are developing a little differently or even better than the coco. The 2 in hydro are buried up to their necks but they're really taller than they look.

Reality check. Im as new to coco as I was bubble's just 2 months ago.

I hope these plants don't get derailed while speeding around my newest, untested learning curve!
IMG_20190524_221451.jpg
IMG_20190524_221441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom