Seeking A Sympathetic Guru! I'm 4 Years As A Medical User & New Grower

Money? lol what's money? I only get to see it as a "Debit" on my bank account!!! After my bank met ME, they started dispensing $1 bills at our ATM

Actually the only greenbacks i get to see these days, are the ones being handed over to my grandkids.

Everything else is debit or online.

I think Amazon should consider me for home shopper (and PITA) of the year.

After scrolling down my list of orders, I need to decompress every 33 orders coming up for air..

Okay, now it sounds like some kind of island worship. Do i need to reference the 420 dictionary again. LOL. Im having fun with today's conversation man! Can't stop the chuckles.

Sorry if my humor is (insert adjective here), but this is the first Saturday to myself this year and it's fucking "rained out". Then my fishing license is in hand for a month now, but the damn pole in hand, is being dumped on by the skies.

Ive hidden $40 in the piggy bank for bait. I'm within striking distance of a hundred lakes and rivers!

So Close; And Yet So Far!

About 4 miles straight down the street.

I must sound like a avid fisherman but my skills Blow! Heres another funny, true story. I actually (no lie) watched as a 3 to 4 pound smallmouth literally shoved my nightcrawler up to where I was standing, more than once!!!! She was nestled under the log in a crystal clear fishing hole (we were trespassing) near to Alpena a mile or two from my g-parents lake property. That fish tought me me a lesson! It bested me and it never budged till I gave her it's due and caved in...

So it's the poll in hand and a fish is just the bonus.

It only just occurred to me that the fish was probably nesting and my bait was just trash on her porch...

re-re--re-reoccurring trash

That's why i favor catching crappie as panfish! They're just like Mikey, when they're feeding, they'll eat anyything! Their flat, wide body makes em feel bigger.

My wife was the eater, I was the angler. I like my seafood from the butcher, or cleaned and cooked served with sauce.

Fresh water all around Detroit and the mercury issues from the 60,s just put me off eating freshwater all together. Then I changed it to not eating from water south of the Huron. and it's still in the back of my mind. I prefer ocean fish and even that's getting risky these days.

Back
Top Bottom