Seeking A Sympathetic Guru! I'm 4 Years As A Medical User & New Grower

I can't reconcile with the "entire waterway" south of the Huron is either industrial, residential or under construction. Not nary a square inch of open, public shoreline not requiring somebody's permission to stand on!

My memories of the miles and miles of wild, open Lake Huron shoreline with every trip up north. One stormy day was awesome to watch.

True That Is, all the Greats still have some great scenery, I've never spent much time traveling in the Lak Erie direction. Only the eastern/central Michigan travels as far as mackinaw (one shit yer pants nightmare of a bridge) for a child afraid of heights...

I wish I could fish of all those Canadian and Wisconsin honey holes.

I wrote a short book of poems in about 1995. There's one that I would love to publish on my journal page. You would really get it.

Maybe i can get an HD picture of that page and use that.

I just wonder if I should white out my real name on the title. Copyright puts it in that name in the Library of Congress anyway so blurring the last name will somehow give me a sense of anonymity, at least here.

I'll look into publishing it . Titled Cabin Fever

I only have paper copies

OK old man, bak to plant matter.

The plant that took a spill in the cup of coco, I had to salvage it by putting the (barely a legal seedling) germinating in a jiffy peat that fell apart so it was put into a fresh jiffy and and gently burried in clay pellets.

The shaded areas are a yellowish shade of brown. Is it too wet or too dry?

2019-5-25 21-0-3.jpg
2019-5-25 20-59-43.jpg

This new magnifier app is the best!!!

I couldn't even get the lawnmower running .
When I can't get something started I use starting fluid in the carburetor. I got to let it run for a little bit and maybe keep running if you're lucky

It's never been closer than a foot from the floor yet and the light is 4.25 feet.

Maybe suffering from shock or over/under watering?
2019-5-25 21-20-8.jpg
2019-5-25 21-23-37.jpg

Not directly on the plant but now have 3 fans in the closet. One in the upper area blowing the hot air out and one above each light to scatter the heat. I have plans for several more, with one at the plant level as soon as I see one I can engineer into a diy fit...

IMG_20190525_214012.jpgIMG_20190525_213952.jpgIMG_20190525_214017.jpg

Tomorrow in the light of day but I have a cheap phone with a less than average camera. Thanks. The battery is dying so we'll talk tomorrow.

But pennywise, at this point the only nutes are the GH Rapid start as directed (1ml per gallon) and the bucket only has areating water with the same mix but the roots are yet to come through the nanny pot or reach the water below.

I suppose the best answer is my own mishandling but the ray of sunshine here is, it doesn't seem to be getting worse!!!

The idea to use the nylon bag is great so far. If/when it gets trans planted, all I need to do is lift the bag and set it into the next grow pot... the mesh size of the bags can't possibly inhibit the roots. The clay pellets are simply the frosting on top!

IMG_20190526_124340.jpg
IMG_20190526_112416.jpg

As it sits, i could lift it and set it directly into a bigger pot without the current coco ever falling apart or disturbing any roots.... Just like it's in a permanent purse with mobility options.

I bought the bags a month ago just for this experiment. Maybe a video is in order. After over a month of nearly constant rain they'll be snug and warm inside for a while.

Back
Top Bottom