Seeking A Sympathetic Guru! I'm 4 Years As A Medical User & New Grower

In the photo.

Tucked tightly into the corners are the coco that should go outside. The other 3 on the "short busses" are the hydro's.

This cbd is getting fatter than my mom after successfully birthing 9 kids (and she wasn't even an Osmond)!

I know about training but it's in flowe so i had to ask...

Besides my weed, (and psych meds) milk is my only addiction and right now im out so before bedtime I'll be needing a 1 quart fix!

NO MILK! WTF? I freek out if the kids bring me 2 percent!!!

I would mainline Calders Dairy any day! They are higher fat and that's the craving! I don't eat very much "at all" and milk is my main source of protein and fat.

After quitting 12 of my 15 meds, I've lost 90 pounds and feel relatively great so the thought of whole cows milk is satisfying enough for this old bull. I tried some "UnMilk" once in 1983 and it made me ill. I'll stick with the real thing.

Ine might think that spending an entire day in the milking barn at a dairy in Alpena and seeing the entire dirty process, but that's nothing after ONE DAY in a bottling facility in StPete Florida.

They actually dump their expired white milk in the vat mixing up the chocolate milk. Since That, I've only used Hershey's syrup in milk...

Now how do you feel about milk?????

This is how diehard my milk addiction is.

That was a smell permanent in my memory. like the opposite of what John Denver said: Thank God I'm A City Boy.

The only thing worse I've ever smelled, was when I drove a (front load) garbage truck and went to unload at the dump!

I moved here from downriver Detroit 4 years ago, and some time ago (can't remember the year) my household and every other received a several hundred $$ cash settlement over the air quality in the immediate area... so even here I'm feeling better about that much.

I envy that lifestyle. I've alway been great with rifles and/or shotguns and these days with my archery equipment would make Mr Magoo into a Robin Hood!

I realized long ago that living here greatly heightens my chaces of CONFLICT so I sold em off except my bow. And now i have a blown right shoulder and struggle to carry my 5 gallon buckets...

Back
Top Bottom