Seeking A Sympathetic Guru! I'm 4 Years As A Medical User & New Grower

Hmmm;

A good patch of "Ohio Country" edgewood would make my bucket list for bagging a decent buck with my bow (and that generous farmer can keep the carcass)!

I never wanted to hunt with rifles because it wasn't enough of a challenge for "me" and I considered it unsportsmanlike (for me). Whats the challenge of killing an animal from a 1/4 mile away?

But with a bow it's fare for to the game and more "up close"! That's the thing that appeals more to me.

But Now, I'll need surgery to keep using my bow so it's for sale on Craigslist

Hey pennywise.

Maybe I mentioned that one of the Canadian seedlings got sat on. The one started in coco. It's bucket was sitting behind me and with one step back, the bucket tripped me backwards and the seedling got sat on! I tried to nurse it back but, It's definitely gone now!

ONE LESS PLANT TO HEEP UP!

I'm just clumsy that way...

But, I have a couple freebie CBDs in the bank if this failure weighs too heavy on me.

I SUPPOSE, One, outside is half the work as TWO outside... LOL.

I rearranged the lights to spred the light evenly to the rest.

It was under 2 weeks ago penny said for me to set to12/12 lights. He added "watch her stretch" and stretch was an understatement!

Every closet has a hanger bar at about eye level and mine can't be removed without damaging the woodwork, but it can be overcome, If Necessary!

Today: The tops were within 3 inches of the light fixtures, so now I have the lights at their limit so, now giving the tallest another 10 inches left to stretch without touching. Any more height will cause modifications and actual physical labor.

IMG_20190530_150020.jpg

I'm forgetting to tell about the Exhale co2 bag sitting at the top of the closet (about 7 ft high) and 3 small fans (one of which stays on 24/7) to help keep temps down, a dehumidifier keeping RH Down and a whopper of an electric bill. It's my best estimate that the total electrical draw is about the equivalent of running one big or 2 medium sized aquariums.

I intend to keep my grow closet in a restorative state because I only rent and when I'm done or have to move out someday, I'll simply take down the lights, brackets and put back the original shelf.

Here's a scrap worthy of a photo.
IMG_20190530_163928.jpg

This thing is officially 3 months old in a couple of days; if each flower it's showing, turns to be a decent nugget, it appears to be heading for a productive harvest. I guess it's in the hands of time and all i can do is water and wait ...

Im totally new to my coco grow! Therefore Im starting my (my only survivor), and have to learn how to understand a whole different 3 way, measurement device and coco choir dries out fast. Luckily i have it on top of a drainage bucket reservoir and can capture the water to recycle and save $. I tested it and the water (although beown) maintains it's ph and the nutrients may only require a minor booster shot before recycling...

I already see that I'll need to raise all the seedlings as close to the light as they may require. Tomorrow, I intended to raise all 4 seedlings up onto other buckets until they all get good and proper light (buckets can be stacked 2 or 3 tall or more) i have either and both 5 and 3 gallon sizes. Just need to get a few more bucket lids as platforms.

As each plant may ask for a few more inches up or down, I have some really dense 4 x 4 inch commercial grade styrofoam boards long enough to act as platforms.

Looks like i still need to tweak my coco grow container, but nothing serious.
IMG_20190530_204821.jpg

In order to keep the coco inside as long as possible, so it needs a leak proof container and to help prevent mildew, i devised a bucket that contains the water AND allows excellent breathing area by a course webbed net inside the nanny pot.

Pennywise, you've known me for a while and you still haven't noticed that my "overthinking shit" is one of my relaxation techniques!!! What else is a certified "Manic" (not quite maniacal) Man supposed to do between depressions?

I think if I was a 19th century cowboy on the frontier, I would have invented the pull tab can, just so I can get at those beans that much faster. I never really recovered from eating the military c-rations right from a can and still see it as the poor man's fast food!!!....

I Would Just HATE the thought of me being the only one that understands my humor! It's a coping mechanism; but it's better than going out and getting into barfights! My avitar should give me away before I say a word! right?

To me, my image says "I'm as Newbie as can be, so, let's bust out & Go! This is the toy that sits on my Banker's Desk! It just seemed to pop into my view and made me Laugh Out Loud when I finally noticed it and immediately found my "face for this place". But as a banker, her desk was immaculate except for this toy. So, what message is it sending about her? (if any).

Someone I was chatting with someone the other day, his image was Yosemite Sam with guns blazing, that says to me, "I Nailed It"

Yours pennywise, tells me, that you stand for something.

These avatar images are the only faces we see while we are chatting in here and spin that clock around each day. I

If any of this makes any sense to you at all, then let me say; I'm sorry! LOL

I just raised the lights about 2 days ago and it's grown over 3 inches in that same time. 7 more and it's either a closet makeover we'll need to discuss those Super Cropping procedures.

I finally picked up a stash of Indica! I'm convinced that my stash of Sativa that had my insomnia acting so bad. One good dose and I'm already getting sleepy.

Good Night!

I just raised the lights about 2 days ago and it's grown over 3 inches in that same time. 7 more and it's either a closet makeover we'll need to discuss those Super Cropping procedures.

I finally picked up a stash of Indica! I'm convinced that my stash of Sativa that had my insomnia acting so bad. One good dose and I'm already getting sleepy.

Good Night!
Sativa does that to me too. Indica from 2 hours before bed for me. Good night

Being that this is my first exposure to live cannabis, NOBODY could've prepared me for this bizarre odor that it's emitting. Starting a couple day ago Just this one plant is overtaking the room.

Otherwise it'll mean evicting me from my own room or digging out my painting room breather

Needless to say im online ordering those fans I've been eyeballing all month but now I need to wish that the smell is able to vent through the side window right beside the closet doors and hopefully without requiring ductwork or alerting passersby.

Close neighbors is one downfalls of suburbia. Maybe the odds are in my favor that the place right next door will stay vacant as its been most of the past 5 years...

Question.

Is this odor somehow connected to attracting pollinators? like with some kind of potent Flower Pheromones?

Back
Top Bottom