Selling a clone Question

GreenBeans

I thought this would be a better place to post this then in the general talk since you all grow. I have an interested party that wants to buy a clone from me. We know the strain(s) (Nirvana bought seeds - Super Skunk and Full Moon (fem)) and are now wondering how much we should sell it for?

Anyone have any ideas? :thanks:

i give them away
^^
Very true

You never Know GreenBeans, you may lose your Super Skunk and Full Moon and the only person you'll be able to get it from is him, if you sale it i grantee he'll charge you more than you charged him if you ever need a cut back!

I have given many fellow growers clones that they wanted now i can get clones from many people, also strains and phenos that i would probably not come across

I have 5 plants total, but that is a good suggestion about giving them away. It is only one clone anyways and I want to get along with this person in the future!

my problm is that most of my friends arent ready when I am..they need to get on my schedule!

LMAO! "Hey, would you like a free clone of some excellent genetics?" "Naw, I'm not ready."

That's classic:ganjamon:. I hate China*Mart with a passion but I'd go there and spend $20 on a CFL or two, an aquarium air pump and a couple of stones, and some perlite (if I suddenly found myself with nothing better) if it would make the difference between "not being ready" and being able to keep a clone in a holding pattern until I actually was ready.

Or I'd throw some mostly harmless soil/perlite mix into an empty 2 liter Mountain Dew bottle (green keeps the algae away, lol) and stick it in that or something.

Turning down a clone, lol. They refuse a load of freshly butchered grass-fed steaks because they're not hungry?

:peacetwo:

Hmm.
My friends don't know I am growing marijuana.
I figure if me and my two dogs are the only ones who know, then I know who to blame if I get arrested.

Back
Top Bottom