Serious Temperature Problems And Low Humidity!

Jake2k9ere

Hello

I am new to the forum and doing my first grow, the strain I am growing is White Widow from royal queen seeds. My grow tent is 60cmx60cm, currently have a 600W Metal Halide Bulb With a average reflector 2 fans inside with 5 plants on the 5th day of the first week of growth. 4 plants are doing good 1 of them is a little bit skinny but is growing fairly well. The temperature gets up to 38.7 degrees celcius and the humdity gets as low as 28%. I do not have a carbon air filter or exhaust system, I do have fresh air getting in the tent and two white tubes going in and out the tent, I was looking to get a portable air conditioner to get the temps down, would it bring it down by 10 degrees or more? I also have a humdifier in the tent to increase humidity it works well when its on and can raise the humidity but I dont want to leave it on too long as I dont want any mist to get on the leave to create water and burn the leaves and also on the bulb to blow the light or cause any hazard, if i put the humdifier on a timer to turn on for one hour then turn off for one hour and so on would this be safe for both the light and the plants?

Any help would be much Apprieciated

Get an exhaust fan, your plants are cooking at those temps, atleast use a fan to blow air into one of the lower intakes. Temps should never go over 30c under normal conditions. When using co2 you can get away with a bit more heat. Air in or air out, I bet a simple fan will lower your temps 10c easily.

Humidity will rise with the lower temps aswell.

re: Low humidity and temperature control in grow tent

I think a exhaust fan will bring down temps. And I just got a Honeywell top fill mistless I'll have to see how it works out do you have circulating fan in the tent

Back
Top Bottom