Severe tacoing need your urgent support

helloo everyone,

as you all know how i always end up with weird but nice surprises with this strain,
my strain was FEMINIZED Super Silver Haze, why did i manage to find 2 seeds so far in my buds?? lol
are these seeds useful? are they feminized though ?
It depends on how they occurred. If they got pollinated from a male plant, they are not feminized. If you had a little bit of a hermie, they will be... but they could be suspected as inferior genetics since they produced a hermi.

It depends on how they occurred. If they got pollinated from a male plant, they are not feminized. If you had a little bit of a hermie, they will be... but they could be suspected as inferior genetics since they produced a hermi.

Thanks Em , there was no males around so ill give them a try next time and return with the feedback

i need another advise on lighting

im thinking of upgrading from MH/HPS to LED. which one would you recommend for a 4x4 tent - 3 or 4 plants in max.

peace and love

Thanks Em , there was no males around so ill give them a try next time and return with the feedback

i need another advise on lighting

im thinking of upgrading from MH/HPS to LED. which one would you recommend for a 4x4 tent - 3 or 4 plants in max.

peace and love
I am not qualified to give an answer on LED lighting yet. I am doing an experiment right now to see if well made and inexpensive lights can outperform or at least keep up with professional grow quality lights. I am following the recommendations of having at least 50 actual watts of power per square foot... but I have no idea yet what color schemes are best or at what price point quality and affordability intersect. I will know a lot more after my flowering tent gets done in a couple of months.

Light MH 600 w dimmed to 400 w and place 22” above canopy
Temp constant 23-24 goes down to 19 during night Then up to 27 for 30 mins during night also
Humid 35-55 RH
2 oschilating 6” fans one blowing on top of affected plant (30 days old)and another blowing on another (14days) old seedling
1 10” fan blowing on the open reflector all the time.
Strain is feminized super silver haze from cropping seeds
Watering with 6.4-6.5 PH
Feeding seaweeds&fish , flora nova grow and started feeding cal mag only 2 days ago
I water every 5 days till run off with feed-water-feed-water scheme
The effected plant was Topped 2 days ago
It was placed directly under the light could it be the issue? Shall I raise the light more? Or just leave it there and watch.

Hi i would raise humidity if posiable and i dont like dimming lights if i dont have to they realy need the right amout of power to run light at spectrem its ment to be i have had some problem with a grow it was both low rh and heat shock you should be able to get plant to recover good luck with it all

Back
Top Bottom