Severe tacoing need your urgent support

Man... Em is walking you thru the finish right! Great job there Em.

It took us 6 hours to wet trim the buds, the resin -hash- collected from the scissors was enough to make a j and it was so rewarding after all the hard work

We often refer to that as "Grower's hash" and treat it exactly as you did... a nice little bonus after all that whackin.

Man... Em is walking you thru the finish right! Great job there Em.

We often refer to that as "Grower's hash" and treat it exactly as you did... a nice little bonus after all that whackin.

oh man ur missed , and yeah Em did a good job , i am blessed with having all of u through this beautiful journey, cant thank you enough.

peace n love

So I guess mine with the condition like
Temp 20-21celcius
RH 70-80%
It should take 12-14 days ? Lol
I panicked last night and smoked the tiniest bud (0.25g) it was smooth and yummy but the exterior was sticky and squishy like hell

Another question is
do I jar them right away once dried or shall I do the paper bag method that I noticed few growers are doing it ?

until they start getting crunchy? I don't know how else to explain it... its a feel thing.
Sorry Em
I know I’ve asking tons of questions
One more set of questions please try to answer each one

Do I remove buds from their stems before I put them in the paper bag ?
Do I keep them in the same dark and no fan drying environment?
What’s ur average days in paper bags when humid was high At ur area?
Do I have to rotate buds in paper bags during the process? How frequent?

Thanks a million for the support , really appreciated

Sorry Em
I know I’ve asking tons of questions
One more set of questions please try to answer each one

Do I remove buds from their stems before I put them in the paper bag ?
Do I keep them in the same dark and no fan drying environment?
What’s ur average days in paper bags when humid was high At ur area?
Do I have to rotate buds in paper bags during the process? How frequent?

Thanks a million for the support , really appreciated

lol, glad to help
  • Yes, I remove them from the branches with very little trimming at that point, leaving the fan leaves wrapping the bud to help hold in moisture during the curing process, and then I put them in the paper bag
  • The bag will protect from the fan and actually some of the light, so you have a little more leeway as to where to store the sack. In the past I just put it in a dark closet in my grow room to keep the smell isolated, and this time I am going to be storing it in my fridge for a low and slow cure...
  • Average 2-3 days in the sack in the normal process and no idea how long the low and slow cure will take in the fridge, after getting to snap but no break on the branches in the first drying step
  • I gently shake the bag several times a day to eliminate clumping and any wet spots

Harvest report
Both are super silver haze

1st baby

Name: Hope
Technique: topped twice -lost s branch in the process-.
Yield: 120 g

2nd baby

Name: Faith
Technique: FIMed once
Yield: 67 g

Never knew topping can make such a big difference

Harvest report
Both are super silver haze

1st baby

Name: Hope
Technique: topped twice -lost s branch in the process-.
Yield: 120 g

2nd baby

Name: Faith
Technique: FIMed once
Yield: 67 g

Never knew topping can make such a big difference
And I assume that is wet weight? Dry weight would be 25% of that, so around 3oz... you did ok! Now you know some tricks! Wait till next grow!

helloo everyone,

as you all know how i always end up with weird but nice surprises with this strain,
my strain was FEMINIZED Super Silver Haze, why did i manage to find 2 seeds so far in my buds?? lol
are these seeds useful? are they feminized though ?

Back
Top Bottom