Please help! Leaves are taco folding

SenorVerde23

my plants leaves started "tacoing" today. I just switched to flower 2 days ago. I am running a DWC hydro grow with just 1 plant. i vegged for about 10 weeks. I switched to the 600w hps light bulb 2 days ago. the temp has risen over 95f I have added another fan but still haven't been able to bring the temp down.
specs
stage-flower day 2
nutes-used GH, GH Liquid koolbloom, CalMag, hydroguard, and bud candy
light-schedule is 12/12
ph has been 5.8 as of today
ppm-is 1640- I think this might be an issue as well when I changed the res I had it at 1304ppm. not too sure how to lower this.
temp-has been 90-94f
distance from bulb is 2.5-3ft just moved it today as well it was 1.5ft
I have been misting once every 1 maybe 2 hours to cool the plant down.
lighting was running at 600w but I dropped it 300 once I noticed the tacoing.
roots are looking good and clean.
please if anyone can help me id owe you a lot.. here are some pics
image818.jpeg
image722.jpeg
image622.jpeg
image522.jpeg
image423.jpeg
image226.jpeg
image177.jpeg

You have to decrease temps. 90 is right there on that line of destruction to your plant. Go to a computer store get you some pc fans and starts figuring how to get air moving. Maybe pulling air in through a window?? There are also small ac machines depending on your budget. Also I made this up a while ago, would work as a swamp cooler, kinda.
cooler6.jpg

The temps are pretty much your problem, the ppm going up is because the plants are transpiring from the heat or evaporation. The ppm's are going up because there is less water in the nutrient solution making the nutrient solution more concentrated, all you have to do is use ph'd water to bring down the ppm's to where you want them.

At the beginning of flower I would be around 800-900 ppm's in the nutrient solution, 1300 ppm's is pretty high for the first week of flower.

Back
Top Bottom