Sexy Cali playmates here!

lareinaverde

High everyone!

My best friend and I are starting our own dispensary called Eye Candy! We are really trying to make a change in everyones thinking process and very excited since we grow our own medicine! I posted some pictures of our grow room. We appreciate everyones support and so far everyone seems so nice and helpful here.

Thanks!
Lareina Verde

Welcome To 420 magazine, enjoy all the good people and info...... Hope Encinitas is treating you well, Smoke a bowl at Swami's for me... I grew up there, to bad it got so damn crowded.... :ganjamon:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.
We are all glad you joined us.

I wish I could do what you are doing. .

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for Happy Kitty, or OBXGARDNER, or SONIQ420. They are great Mods here. All of them are. The Butcher, he is very knowledgable, especially in soil, or Herb Zen, or orangeblood, , Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The Home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

hi lareinaverde
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

Always appreciative of some good eye candy :) Since you grow your own, an are opening a dispensary, you probably don't need these, but there is always good info in these links, and are good references to pass on to others ;)

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

oh,, did I mention that I appreciate some good eye candy?.. :hmmmm: :lot-o-toke:
See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

so just took a quick look at the site,, very nice. that purple looks nice,, but the blue is better :) :hmmmm: there is no icon for wiping drool off of ones chin... :rofl:

Now that just what my tent needs some REAL eye candy:thedoubletake: !! Do you deliver ? :blalol:

I doubt you'd deliver way up the coast !! That would be too good !! Hope your town isn't set to close all the disp as they are doing down in Santa Barbara !!

:thanks:Thanks you guys for all your help! I am new to all this! Right now me and my girlfriends are just delivering. I am a little paranoid to open a despensary but I do have to say that is my dream! I want a super Zen place with food, massages all beautiful and spiritual like ;) I think this would be so awesome. Have all my beautiful girlfriends serving everyone, lol, they can be the beautiful cannabis nymphs lol! Kind of like heaven.

Hopefully all my little dreams come true!:peacetwo:

Hi lareinaverde, :welcome: To the 420Magazine forums.
Thanks for joining us. :thanks:
Wishing you all the best with your new venture. :cheer:
I hope you stay with us and keep us posted on how you are doing. :grinjoint:
See you around the forums.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom