Shipping of carbon filters?

simondetroit

I noticed that some retailers will not ship carbon filters using UPS or fed EX? They will only ship the product on a pallet (even smaller sized filters)? Multiple sites I looked at stated that the filters are damaged if sent out in a box via UPS and FED EX. But once I started shopping on Ebay, not once did I see a retailer say that the item must be shipped LTL on a pallet. Anyone have any experience with mail order carbon filters?

Re: Shipping of carbon filters??

I have 2 Can 75 units that I had mail ordered....no problems with damage, this was 9 months ago and I dont know if their shipping practices have changed

I have 2 Can 75 units that I had mail ordered....no problems with damage, this was 9 months ago and I dont know if their shipping practices have changed

Thanks Pit, What size fans (CFM's) are you running those 75's with? Thanks

Thanks Pit, What size fans (CFM's) are you running those 75's with? Thanks

500 CFM each...its VERY effective...one of the best things Ive ever bought and Im glad I have 2 of them!
:surf:

Actually the new odorsok carbon filters are pretty decent just use them when the aroma starts to become a little noticeable. Follow the direction such as tumble drying them for 1 hour every 2 months to dry up the moisture that will build up from the RH and if they get plugged from dust and air flow decreases just wash in regular washing machine with clean water only then dry if you follow those direction it will last for a year and one for a 350cfm fan costs 60$ and when you use it only when odor is becoming something to worry about it will probably last for 5-6 grows

Back
Top Bottom