Short But Mighty

El Gusanito

Just picked up 3 new clones 1 Lifesaver,1 afghan #1, bobblegum from the dispecery on friday hardening them off in my green house will put in the garden tomorrow will bury the whole pot for about 2 weeks then pull the pot out then plant the plants right in the ground in my veg garden they are just should take 50 to mature at least some of them. . will post as they grow putting in with the peppers in 1/4" sq.mesh wire baskets have lots of rabbits and squrriles they are shorts except the afghan #1 they where cheaper then getting seeds. with a big head start. By the time they are done i will know what i want to put in the room.

Sounds good to me! I love afghan #1, nothing like an old school hardcore indica to make me happy. :) I'll be watching.

Do you plan on posting pic's of the grow?

Will post picts. If I can I am on dial up and it takes for ever.
Just put them [life saver, bobblegum] in my garden with double 1/4" mesh to shade them till they get hardened off it will be a couple of days yet we are starting a heat wave so i am going to leave it there to help cool the plants.
The #1 is in the green house with the rest of the ladies with all the white hairs she is in a 1 gal pot right now next week she goes in a 10 gal pot.
the ones in the garden are doing well in the ground they are soppose to be short 45-50 day to finish we'll see.

added 2 more lifesavers to the mix they are in the green house they are 4 days old p/u on friday. they got put in 5 gal pots.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

well this the last night these girls will see. they only got 12" tall but they are super stinky and sticky not much but very high quality.
these 2 of the 5 i got the others have been picked and re vegged becuase they only got 8" tall it was good but put into the room with my new clones.
they are getting bushy no shoots yet but starting.

green_house_167.jpg

this one is the lifesaver

green_house_166.jpg

this one is bobblegum
not much but good they where put in in late august.
this is now complete another successful growth so long to every body.
:roorrip::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom