Should I limit my grow?

Get a room you two!...LOLOOL...:rofl:...J/K...Scientific always has good sound advice!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Lmao! Forreal though; scientific definitely put me on to a few things. Btw, Would you guys know of any supplements you've had success with? I was thinking about rhino skin

Lmao! Forreal though; scientific definitely put me on to a few things. Btw, Would you guys know of any supplements you've had success with? I was thinking about rhino skin

I've not used any supplements/enhancers myself...but some people swear by them...I've also read great reviews about the AN line of nutes...Rhino is compatible with other base nutrient line ups...so no worries there...can't hurt if used correctly...I'm skeptical of all the nute claims...haven't seen a big difference between Miracle Gro and designer nutes...this year I am taking a more organic approach...thus far, plant size in veg seems a lil' off usual...we'll see post flip how the girlz do...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

know of any supplements you've had success with?

I am personally skeptical about all of the expensive bottles with fancy graphics and think that plain old NPK + micronutrients (what we used to call trace elements) is all you need.

I'm not saying that the stuff doesn't work, but I'd have to see the science: controlled, side-by-side grows with and without the magic juice.

The one supplement I do believe in is bacterial supplements for hydro grows (e.g. Hydroguard), but those are proven to help.

People are so desperate to goose their grow to the Nth degree and willing to spend whatever it takes that they are a marketer's DREAM.

Remember that you can throw your beans in a manure pile and get pretty damned good results.

Back
Top Bottom