Should I pH my Tiger Bloom nute water in FFOF soil?

sbga420

1 gallon pots in a SOG setup, they've been vegged for 5 weeks and are starting week 4 of flowering. I am using fox farm ocean forest with about 20% perlite added, and just started using FF Tiger bloom. I started adding 1/4 strength (1/2 tsp) per gallon of water, I did that twice with a normal watering in between and my rusty spotting and yellowing on leaves is getting worse. So I can't decide if the worsening of the problem is because of the nutes not being PH'd, or if nutes are just diminished in the soil and getting worse. Some of the plants that vegged longer are showing more of the spotting. The problems are also seen mainly up by the light and the lower leaves are still green. I'm kind of worried to up the dose of nutes since these problems started getting worse when I added the 1/4 strength doses. I am on kind of a tight budget and don't want to go buy a bottle of ph up if that's not the right thing to do.

Hey Sbga... Sounds like it could also be a cal-mag deficiency. If you could post some pics, it'd help. Are you using LED's?

Back
Top Bottom