Should I remove some lower leaves?

Says the guy(?) who sees insults where none exist, lol. I don't care one way or the other, but you probably ought not leave your house while you're still flipping out over nothing like that.

To everyone else: Sorry, folks. I still can't figure out what he started bawling about in the first place, so it's impossible to know what to do in order to pacify him/her. If we ignore the person for a while, maybe the person will chill the fuck out and allow us to get back to learning. . . .

I thought I would give you guys an updated photo. So, I trained the the four main colas that were growing and tied them to the netting. That was actually amazing as the amount of buds sites seems to have increase at least 30%-40%. Have the light in the center at 900 par and the edge areound 650. 12/12 been slowly lowering nitrogen a bit and increasing phosphorus. This is the first day of week 4. Anyone else have any ideas that would help let me know. Also, I have this indica I started. Started the second week of flower today. Hell's Fire strain, I trained it to have 8 main colas and going to train it grow like that. I almost mainlined it but i thought this might be cool. I'm having some fun trying different things as well. I have two clones that I started to flower after two weeks and then i have a couple autoflower going in another tent. Should be a fun couple of months.

IMG_4380.jpg

IMG_4334.jpg

The inverse square light law is not made up dumb shit (aka "bro science"). It just wasn't applicable, so to speak.
Hey, @Delps8... I think TS was saying not "dumb shit" science, aka "bro science". Wasn't calling you a dumb shit.

Everyone good?

Back
Top Bottom