Should I water my girls after being in darkness for 48 hours?

BuzzDaddy

Hey all,
I have all my plants in darkness right now, for 48 hours, cause I read somewhere that it wouldbe good for the trichs but my question is, when the 48 hours are up and the plant is or maybe droopy, should I give them some water? I can't trim all 8 at once.

Yes you need to water them if you don't plan to harvest all the plants at once. Remember you want to allow 5-7 days for drying, so don't cut more than you can dry at one time, and water enough to keep the rest alive for 5-7 days. In addition, allow for how much time it takes you to trim after its dried. So all told you may need to keep them alive for a couple weeks still.

It might be worth it to kick down some bud for help trimming it.

Yes you need to water them if you don't plan to harvest all the plants at once. Remember you want to allow 5-7 days for drying, so don't cut more than you can dry at one time, and water enough to keep the rest alive for 5-7 days. In addition, allow for how much time it takes you to trim after its dried. So all told you may need to keep them alive for a couple weeks still.

It might be worth it to kick down some bud for help trimming it.
Thanks man for your help. I pretty much figured I would need to water but needed some reassurance on what I was think was right. I'll water this morning if they need and just chop and trim as I go. Thanks so much again.

Back
Top Bottom