Should we allow Mods/Staff to participate in the competitions here at 420?

Should we allow Mods/Staff participate in the 420 Contests? A seperate one?

• Total voters
Sorry guys/gals, for wasting time that could be better spent on the mission we have here. I just took into consideration what a couple members said and ran with it. I just wanted to help make the hard working staff here get a little more recognition. I see their hard work all the time, and think they are due more than just a thank-you. I know most of them are all humble, and are completely content and even ecstatic that they are members of such a great community, and I didn't want to encroach on anyone, just show my appreciation. Again, sorry brothers and sisters, please don't see me in an ill manner for trying to do something good, which were my intentions. Peace to all, and God bless,
GT

Sorry guys/gals, for wasting time that could be better spent on the mission we have here. I just took into consideration what a couple members said and ran with it. I just wanted to help make the hard working staff here get a little more recognition. I see their hard work all the time, and think they are due more than just a thank-you. I know most of them are all humble, and are completely content and even ecstatic that they are members of such a great community, and I didn't want to encroach on anyone, just show my appreciation. Again, sorry brothers and sisters, please don't see me in an ill manner for trying to do something good, which were my intentions. Peace to all, and God bless,
GT

Hey, I know your heart was in the right place. And I was one for letting them have their own contest. My issue is with people calling it a popularity contest. It makes me wonder if those bitching has won or not? It seem like maybe if they won they would not be talking smack. Just saying....

Brother GT, I agree with you 420% and wish there was more we could do to help give back to our members. Myself and 420 Girl spend 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, managing this website and giving every ounce of time & energy we have to this mission. Unfortunately, there is no money from growing or selling Cannabis, nor do we hardly ever get donations, therefore the only revenue stream we have is ad space and it's hard enough selling that, in a dying economy, in an underground industry where everyone is scared to come out of the closet. This thread will remain for others to refer back to for many years to come, however I humbly ask your permission to close this, so we can move on and get back to the mission at hand? :thanks:
:Namaste:
GT

You surely have my blessing brother, and I agree with you 420%. This joint is 86'd.

One day brother, things will change, we will see to it. Power to THE PEOPLE.

Peace and God bless,
GT

Back
Top Bottom