November Seed Giveaway at Herbies - Competition Time

are you ready 420?
(aye aye captain)
I can't hear youuuuuuuuuuuu
(aye aye captain)
ohhhhhh, who has pineapple chunk fem-i-nized seeds....
Her-bies! HEAD! SHOP!
Magnanimous fellows give generously,
Her-bies! HEAD! SHOP!
If Cannabis nonsense, be something you wish,
then pack up a bowl, don't drink like a fish =p

! Barneys Pineapple Chunk Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

(Im pulling my pineapple up tomorrow because shes been the runt, and getting sick since day one)

Hello Herbies.
There is a lot of good entries above and a lot of good suggestions also. I'd like to take a minute to throw my entry into the ring.
First of all, I am out of seeds that I previously purchased from Herbies. I planted or gave away all the ones I bought last year and most importantly my harvest is smoked up. :):)
Secondly, I am now living in an apartment and fast & vast is exactly what I need.....something that flowers and matures quickly.
Thirdly. I need more seeds to start a new journal here on 420....I have some bagseed planted and they are just now starting to sprout but I really would like a "Premium" strain with a known name. The last seed pack I bought was a mixed pack and I had no idea what I was growing at the time.
Also, I vow to put a link to Herbies Headshop in my signature if I am selected as this months winner and November is also the month of my birthday. 11/11/66, this would indeed make a very fine gift.

! Heavyweight Fast & Vast Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Barney's peppermint kush

300px-Geom_lines_lines_01.png

! Mr Nice Neville's Haze Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Back
Top Bottom