Seed Giveaway at Herbies - Competition Time

Herbies is real good people. Placing another order with them real soon, can't wait to get them fast and vast!

Yep. I'm planning my Jan 1 2015 grow now. I will be ordering beans from Herbies again very soon.

Thanks for the fun promo Herbies and congrats to you SmokesDaKush!

/Ob

! Bomb Cherry Bomb Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I will grow each seed from start to perfection! I don't throw or thin because each life is precious and has some trait to offer, some miracle to reveal. There is no greater reward than taking each plant beyond its potential (except for consuming it of course).
I just got this 420 newsletter a few minutes ago. Says the contest ended yesterday?
Hopefully it was a type-o.
Yeah I know it said one line.
Pick one. They all melt in your mouth baby!

Damn missed it:( :peace:

! Bomb Cherry Bomb Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I will grow each seed from start to perfection! I don't throw or thin because each life is precious and has some trait to offer, some miracle to reveal. There is no greater reward than taking each plant beyond its potential (except for consuming it of course).
I just got this 420 newsletter a few minutes ago. Says the contest ended yesterday?
Hopefully it was a type-o.
Yeah I know it said one line.
Pick one. They all melt in your mouth baby!
Lol maybe next time buddy
Congrats kush

Woohoo! I've heard this strain is just ridiculous smelling and I missed my chance of picking it up awhile back. Now I have 10 chances of finding out. Thanks Herbies! We shall cross paths again in the near future. :high-five:

:thanks:

Pineapple_Skunk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom