Herbies September Competition - Win Seeds

Im a first time buyer long time creeper of the Herbies webiste. Should be receiving my package any day now. With so many different genetics to try and a budget its hard to order only a few. That said maybe I'll be lucky enough to win and get a few more seeds to grow.

I would like to mix Delicious Critcal Neville Haze x Humboldt Seed Blue Dream. Then I would call it Neville's Dream.

I already have Blue Dream on the way so im going to go with the Delicious Critcal Neville Haze. I just might need to start working on this cross before someone else stakes claim to it.

Thanks Herbies, great site. Makes it very easy for browsing ( and dreaming) :Rasta:

! Delicious Critcal Neville Haze Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

ps. it only takes 1 entry to win

My strain would be called NarniaCopia; a combination of the words Narnia and Cornucopia

Because I named my outdoor growspace Narnia and the word cornucopia means an overflowing store of abundance

It would be Portela X Hollands Hope X ASD which are the three girls currently growing in Narnia.

Trying this again as I did not get the link thing right last go

R - Kiem Portela Feminised Seeds

My strain would be called--------PEACE
Why the name PEACE? Its rather simple or for me it is anyhow. PEACE for what this drug does for many. The places it takes you when you don't have to go anywhere. The stories, songs, ideas, inventions to which it brings-PEACE!

As far as what id like if I won. Well ANYTHING FREE sounds great to me, feminized please though and thanks!

About 3 years ago I sampled a strain called "Hawaiian Blue Orchid". Anyone else heard of this strain? I cannot find it for the life of me, so it must have been a local breeders/growers personal strain. I can best describe as sitting on a Hawaiian beach sipping a Hurricane (tropical adult drink) and smoking Blue Dream. There was a certain tropical fruitiness to it, with tropical floral notes. Simply awesome.

If I were going to recreate it I would definitely start with HSO Blue Dream (assuming it is a reasonable facsimile of BD) and try crossing something like Nirvana Hawaii Maui Waui or Jordan Of The Islands Blue Hawaiian Sativa.

Still need that BD, but I'm going to have to choose the Nirvana Hawaii Maui Waui if team Herbie picks this entry. Perhaps I'll buy the BD to ride along with the Maui Waui.

:surf:

My wife and I are fond of mixing two different buds together in the bowl and seeing what comes. We mix up the names of what we have.

Blue Widow (WW and Blueberry Kush)
Incredibly Wrecked (Incredible Bulk and Train Wreck)
Bloody Dreams (Blue Blood and Dream Machine)
Ice Machine (Ice and Dream machine) :peace:

! Heavyweight Fruit Punch Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

My wife and I are fond of mixing two different buds together in the bowl and seeing what comes. We mix up the names of what we have.

Blue Widow (WW and Blueberry Kush)
Incredibly Wrecked (Incredible Bulk and Train Wreck)
Bloody Dreams (Blue Blood and Dream Machine)
Ice Machine (Ice and Dream machine) :peace:

! Heavyweight Fruit Punch Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Cool. A grow buddy of mine mixed BB and WW to make his own strain, and he calls it Red Widow. Didn't ask why. Blue widow makes way more sense, but I didn't question. He's been having issues with it lately so I may help him back cross, stabilize and feminize a few thousand seeds for him. He had about 65% males this year...in a field of 300. :yikes:

I just received Fruit Punch (from Herbie). I'm excited. It's first up when I get my tents and LEDs....unless I win something here, then I may have to re-evaluate, lol.

Back
Top Bottom