Herbies Competition Time - Win Seeds Of Your Choice March 2016

World of seeds.big bud x northern lights auto;) when i was young i wanted to grow up to be JOHNNY BRAVO, HEY MAMA;) lol cartoon network good times:);) happy growing every1;)

I can remember it so clearly. For the last 16 months I have been on a path of discovery, I was no longer wanted at my job of 13 years and it put me on a downward spiral. Slowly I started building myself back up and took a horticulture course that I was interesting in for 5 years or so put couldn't find time with my schedule. This eventually lead me to urban farming. I was hooked, changed my diet and started meditating. Then one day this memory pops in my head. It was my last day of kindergarten and we had our graduation ceremony. Everyone had to paint a picture of what they wanted to be when they grow up. I stood on that stage and told the crowd, "When I grow up I want to be a farmer" I had felt that my life had gone full circle was finally ready to rise up and start fulfilling my purpose. I can tell you now with 100% certainty that this is why I'm here. To grow to help others. Whether its cannabis for someone who is sick or putting food on a plate I will spend the rest of life growing for others and myself. :Namaste:

! Heavyweight Fruit Punch Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

herbiesheadshop.com/dr-krippling-incredible-bulk-feminised-seeds

When I was young I wanted to grow up to be cool like beatniks. Still have the Van Dike beard

When I was young I wanted to grow up to be Golddar from Space Giants

! Grand Daddy Purp Candyland Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Back
Top Bottom