Shouts from atop the mile high city!

Kaybii

Whats crackin!
Names Kaybii (i really go by it), and I'm a young, totally inexperienced Newbie Grower. Pretty much a friend of mine ended up with a plant in his backyard on accident, and we moved it to the basement, because shes a girl and now we are attempting to clone her, and grow her offspring hydroponically, and even have gone to the extreme of de-rooting her from soil to put her into hydro too, because of the bugs that came with the soil.

lots of difficulties now, and i've decided to make a journal here to hopefully find some peers to further my knowledge.

Im young, i go to school and work alot, i like to party too. A huge electronic music junkee and dj, uh- i play alot of videogames and smoke alot of herb, hang out with alot of friends, and throw underground warehouse parties.

my atttempt at me in a nutshell.:bongrip:

Sounds cool - this is the best site in my opinion for advice, a lot of experienced growers will impart their wisdom to you here - good luck with the grow and party on! Welcome to 420Mag! :smokin:

Welcome to the 420 forums Kaybii. We're glad you're here.

You've come to the right place to learn everything you could possibly ever want to know about cannabis. From growing to medicinal uses, from political activism to local/international news, we have it all. We hope you enjoy yourself as you explore our site, and if you have any questions feel free to ask any of the Hospitality Team members, including me. :rollit:

Thanks guys!

The Strain is unknown Stoner Grower.
it was bagseed and one point, but smells VERY nice and when it started to flower before it died and we cloned it, it was looking beautiful.

it looks sativa, its lanky, bright bright green with skinny leaves, but defiently female.

Back
Top Bottom