Show off your Deep Water Culture Grow

Damn dubbledutch looking nice and shiny!

Johnnybtreed damn! Those grows look very nice! Hopefully you can get back growing soon. :yummy:

Damn dubbledutch looking nice and shiny!

Johnnybtreed damn! Those grows look very nice! Hopefully you can get back growing soon. :yummy:

I would certainly like too :smokin:

Here's a couple of pics I took of The Beast last night. The AK/ Cherry Lime are on the left, middle are the White Russians and right are the Durban Poisons. I figure another week or two and then into flower.

IMG_23011.jpg

IMG_23002.jpg

Is there a reason you can't jonny? If so I hope the reason is soon over.

just erring on the side of caution. Had a little scare a couple months back, and we're not exactly at the point here that the cops would help you if someone broke into your house for it.

Damn fryingpan looking real nice! I like how the mylar makes it look like there's 50 plants in there :thumb:

I hear you man, the plant I have going is a lot of work to maintain. Every time I add more water; which is everyday now, I have to untie all the branches and then retie them down. It kind of gets annoying after awhile. It is well worth it tho :bong:

Hey Reefa,

i had the same problem and I came up with a solution. I tie most of my colas to the main one. Then I tie one to the wall that way when I need to re fill water i just untie one knot to adjust the water and then tie again. So much quicker and easier method, especially if you have 30 plants going.

Hope this helps

CGs

Hey Reefa,

i had the same problem and I came up with a solution. I tie most of my colas to the main one. Then I tie one to the wall that way when I need to re fill water i just untie one knot to adjust the water and then tie again. So much quicker and easier method, especially if you have 30 plants going.

Hope this helps

CGs

Hey CG thanks for that little piece of advice, I'm going to try something like that out.

Olias that is pretty. So much on the leaves as well. What will you be cooking with those extremely crystallized leaves. +reps for ya

Attention Deep Water Culture,

I have infiltrated your headquarters and captured one of your leaders (youll notice in the pic she is un-harmed and fully functional).
IMG00306-20100618-1203.jpg

She will be housed in cell block T5 until my ransom is received. Rescue is futile as you can see my Kushberry guards will fight through a broken neck.
IMG00305-20100618-1203.jpg

backup
IMG00302-20100618-1202.jpg

If you want to see your precious Bucketeer alive again hand over your harvests!!:cool:

Attention Deep Water Culture,

I have infiltrated your headquarters and captured one of your leaders (youll notice in the pic she is un-harmed and fully functional).

She will be housed in cell block T5 until my ransom is received. Rescue is futile as you can see my Kushberry guards will fight through a broken neck.

If you want to see your precious Bucketeer alive again hand over your harvests!!:cool:

You'll never take my Deep Water Culture system alive!

Nice buds bro. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom