Show off your Deep Water Culture Grow

Now thats what I am talking about :welldone::nicejob:Mama Train I love the cab and those ladies are sure beauties. Is that ann ebb and flow system or bubbler? I love it!

+Rep Mama T

BTW thanks for the link and the support I really am appreciative for all you have done.

Im kind of a newb so im not really sure of the difference. I belong with the Deep Water Culture group I just dont have feeder tubes??? I have 5 plants in the flower box at the end of week 1 flower. Ive got 6 airstones in the res and they r watered each day @ 8:40am and 4:20PM thru emmitters. We r thinking of putting together a hold tub for res changes so we can do a better job of flushing and managing the tank. My last gro got a lil wild and I had some PH problems. There was so much material that I couldn't lift the plants to look in the res, feel the roots, or check the airstones from weeek 4 on....:wood:.
Oh well...life is 4 learnin!
THKS 4 the nice comment on my lil garden:)

Pretty cool setup Mama train..
This is a nice thread to share the progress of our gros, trade tips, direct each other to the rest of the cool info here at 420:):reading420magazine:
Im so glad to reconnect with some of u here. I tend 2 hang in the news arena, Im watchin prop 19 from my glacial perch.
mama luv 2 u

Thanks! I am sure hoping they are going to be healthy and strong! I did burn them a few times and had some algae issues but they seem to be perking right up.

Nice grow by the way!! They look great! I really wasn't expecting mine to get that big, even thought I had read this breed grew to 30 some inches. I guess I should look on the positive side and go ahead and separate them. The roots are already a little intertwined but I am sure they would be easy to separate now.

I can only hope mine will get as big as yours. ::crossing fingers:: I am feeding them flowering nutes now because it has been 6 weeks (and autos seems to flower on 4 or 5 weeks), I saw on your journal that you did a percentage of each. Not sure what would be the best for them.

Hey Mate
I haven't grown any myself but I have done alot of studying on autoflowers, deciding if I want to try them or not, but so that you know, at the end of week 3 res change due a half veg and half bloom mix, then next res switch to full bloom nuts., some like to add a little nitrogen to reduce leaf loss, but I figure that is why the plant stores it their, and with a little fan leaf loss you add a little light penetration. I have also heard from seedbanks that autos' usually do not like a lot of nutrients. Again not personal experience just knowledge that I have picked up along the way. :peace:

Heres' a few pics' of my wonder woman clones, still vegging for 1 more week and the second will become a mother for a while. :cheer:

WW_Clones_Veg_Wk_2_005.JPG
WW_Clones_Veg_Wk_2_002.JPG

This is a nice thread to share the progress of our gros, trade tips, direct each other to the rest of the cool info here at 420:):reading420magazine:
Im so glad to reconnect with some of u here. I tend 2 hang in the news arena, Im watchin prop 19 from my glacial perch.
mama luv 2 u

I agree Mama Train
I have been having pc problems so I have been not as active as I would like, but I try to stay caught up and add what I can and learn a whole lot more than that. :cheer:

1 seed, i plant.. topped and lst'd and scrogged. and pampered the fuck out! it made a nice liitle monster. allot more pics in the link =)

Link: => DWC blue berry from seed. <=

IMG_18704.JPG

into its 2nd month of flower
IMG_17795.JPG

2'x4'x7' grow hut and 600w hid dimmable.
IMG_17876.JPG

mid stages
IMG_17915.JPG

IMG_17863.JPG

the crazy limbs from topping and lst'ing it scince its 2nd set of real fan leaves.
IMG_18675.JPG

IMG_18715.JPG

IMG_18724.JPG

going into month 3, week 1.
IMG_18815.JPG

IMG_18877.JPG

2nd week of month 3
IMG_18976.JPG

IMG_19007.JPG

just being proud of my baby buds =)
IMG_18895.JPG

beginning of week 3 month 3
IMG_19535.JPG

IMG_19558.JPG

IMG_19565.JPG

IMG_19577.JPG

IMG_19585.JPG

IMG_19599.JPG

lights turning on for the last time before 48 hrs dark cycle.
IMG_19636.JPG

just before the chop
IMG_19658.JPG

results:

IMG_20374.JPG

IMG_20387.JPG

IMG_20504.JPG

IMG_20559.JPG

purple =D
IMG_20575.JPG

purple trichomes =D
IMG_20656.JPG

scale time!!

IMG_21045.JPG

IMG_21017.JPG

IMG_20997.JPG

IMG_20987.JPG

IMG_20956.JPG

IMG_20965.JPG

IMG_21095.JPG

IMG_21084.JPG

IMG_21164.JPG

IMG_21153.JPG

IMG_21203.JPG

IMG_21174.JPG

IMG_21182.JPG

total: 364.3 G's Not bad
or 12.87 OZ's

Thanks, it took allot of hard work, although id like to think the plant had most of the work.
I just wanna see more people sharring there grows. i love seeing D.W.C set ups!

Back
Top Bottom