Show off your Deep Water Culture Grow

heres my current grow afgan,la woman,super skunk ,just put them in flower a few days ago,there going to be giants
0901101911a_01.jpeg

Beautiful plants. I would suggest some flat white paint or mylar maybe even panda plastic for the walls to use more of your light. What kind of nutes are you using, I have followed your grows and you sure have green thumb!!!!!

Hi everyone...
heres my second grow just starting flower and clones/mom. Its a kewl shot of my bloombox. Took this last night.

DSCN1527.JPG

Im so new at this so Im happy 2 get sum gud budz. Wonder how long till my plants look as good late flower as some in this thread? Im impressed.

Happy growin all:tokin:

Beautiful plants. I would suggest some flat white paint or mylar maybe even panda plastic for the walls to use more of your light. What kind of nutes are you using, I have followed your grows and you sure have green thumb!!!!!

im using some nutes i got from greatlakesgardensupply,,there 15 bucks a gallon an comparable to general hydroponic nutes,seem a little thicker tho,as far as the room,its a work in process type of deal,still needs paint (cant paint till there outta there),im just going to throw some mylar up till i can do that,started finishing the room but i had temp issues upstairs so i had to put them in the unfinished room,its going to look totally diffrent in there next grow,but i can say my temps are great 75ish,they been growing 1in every 3 days or so,going to boost up the heat once i get my co2 running in there.lots of work,small amount of time,lol :tokin:

Good to see everybody Showing up here! Or At least those who have found this thread, and those who still stuck around. Hope we can all get things back the way it was and get/give support the way it was. :peace:

Here's a few pics of mine. I am growing 3 Gnomo Autos and 3 Flash Autos. They are about 6 weeks in.

From what I was reading about those Flash Auto's they can reach 31inches (80cm). Did you have an plans to separate those once they start to crowd or have you grown them before?

Their genetics definitely appear interesting and I would love to see the final results of both strains.

Between working, and taking care of my wife and 2 daughters I barely have time to myself, so being in my garden means a lot to me. (Tear. Lol) well with that being said my plants are still alive, the bucket girl is about 5 inches tall but I believe I was having some CAL def. Once again. I was only using 5ml, of the calmag vs. 10-15ml like Ai was instructed to do a while back. So I did a drain and replenish Thursday evening for the bucket and the tub. I checked the PH this morning for the bucket and it read 6.6! S now that I know my girls not eating (ppm has been rising constantly but never going down at all) I drained out a gallon and added a gal of reg water. The tub is doing great 4 wonder woman in there all about 3-31/2 inches. 22ks. Veg for those to date. I'm using GH3 part with the calmag, and floraliscious plus as the additives.. before I drained a gallon I had 1/2 the recommended dosage for the growth stage for the bucket. Still using the keep it simple recirc. Program. I'll try to take some pics to show you all, I just found my camera. Lol. Good to see everybody and all of your plants look OUTSTANDING. Peace

No, this is my first grow so I didn't really have a plan yet. Wasn't sure how big they would get (or if I could even grow anything). I guess I will have to wait to find out if I need to separate them or not.

From what I was reading about those Flash Auto's they can reach 31inches (80cm). Did you have an plans to separate those once they start to crowd or have you grown them before?

Their genetics definitely appear interesting and I would love to see the final results of both strains.

No, this is my first grow so I didn't really have a plan yet. Wasn't sure how big they would get (or if I could even grow anything). I guess I will have to wait to find out if I need to separate them or not.

Check out my journal in my signature. The middle row back plant is an auto Jock Horror that has reached 31 inches. That will give you an idea of what you are looking at once those plants take off and if they reach their stated height. The middle front plant is a 25in tall Jock Horror.

I would personally get them separated before the roots become so entangled that you have to chop them apart since you already know they are females.

The reservoir I have is 27 gallons and I am concerned about the current 4 plants being over crowded. You might look into a couple 3-5gal buckets and 2 cheap air pumps to bubble the water since the roots should be long enough to reach the water easily.

At worst you will end up with something looking like my Blue Mystic but those plants already look like they will be larger then my blue mystic.

:bravo: tho on the plants, they do look healthy and strong! Just wait until they start flowering!

Check out my journal in my signature. The middle row back plant is an auto Jock Horror that has reached 31 inches. That will give you an idea of what you are looking at once those plants take off and if they reach their stated height. The middle front plant is a 25in tall Jock Horror.

I would personally get them separated before the roots become so entangled that you have to chop them apart since you already know they are females.

The reservoir I have is 27 gallons and I am concerned about the current 4 plants being over crowded. You might look into a couple 3-5gal buckets and 2 cheap air pumps to bubble the water since the roots should be long enough to reach the water easily.

At worst you will end up with something looking like my Blue Mystic but those plants already look like they will be larger then my blue mystic.

:bravo: tho on the plants, they do look healthy and strong! Just wait until they start flowering!

Thanks! I am sure hoping they are going to be healthy and strong! I did burn them a few times and had some algae issues but they seem to be perking right up.

Nice grow by the way!! They look great! I really wasn't expecting mine to get that big, even thought I had read this breed grew to 30 some inches. I guess I should look on the positive side and go ahead and separate them. The roots are already a little intertwined but I am sure they would be easy to separate now.

I can only hope mine will get as big as yours. ::crossing fingers:: I am feeding them flowering nutes now because it has been 6 weeks (and autos seems to flower on 4 or 5 weeks), I saw on your journal that you did a percentage of each. Not sure what would be the best for them.

:popcorn::cheer::popcorn:Lets see some pics of those great plants my fellow 420Mag Family members are growing. I drool with anticipation looking at these beautiful ladies.

+Rep Lost Forever those are just plain amazing!

here's my lil garden today...
DSCN15771.JPG

(BTW) I added the link 2 ur other thread wingman. We r pulling 4 u.

Mama luvs u all.

Now thats what I am talking about :welldone::nicejob:Mama Train I love the cab and those ladies are sure beauties. Is that ann ebb and flow system or bubbler? I love it!

+Rep Mama T

BTW thanks for the link and the support I really am appreciative for all you have done.

Back
Top Bottom