Show off your Deep Water Culture Grow

8 Weeks 12/12 4th of July Harvest
Image0000145.jpg
Image0000512.jpg
Image0000234.jpg
Image0000325.jpg
Image0000417.jpg

O boy Olias only 2 more days?!?! :cheer: I bet you cant wait...

So I have spent the last week moving my grow room down to the basement. I have increased space, increased the number of plants, and decreased workload. I am still using bubbles for mothers. I am spraying my clones and blooms in an effort to maximize yield and speed. If it does not work, I will go to flooding the tray and I will win either way. The roots on the Sour Diesel (in bloom) were way too long and I shouldn't have waited so long to transplant. I didn't have a choice as I had new electric put in this room to handle all the power. Because of that, some of the plants are pissed and showed signs of shock, others are ok. I am using Flourescents here but I will be switching the blooms over to a 1000w in the near future. Any questions or comments let me have 'em!!!

This is the Bloom tent. There are 14 Sour Diesel Females here

IMG_5879.JPG

Another picture of the Sour Diesel Females

IMG_58781.JPG

Picture of the mother tent in the foreground and the clone tent in the background

IMG_5877.JPG

White Widow clones I just cut

IMG_58802.JPG

White Widow and Sour Diesel Mother. Super Lemon Haze going in on Tuesday.

IMG_58821.JPG

Final pic of White Widow clones in their tent

IMG_5881.JPG

Hey, LongHorn,
Growing Evolves and expands, doesn't it? Always new methods, new lights, new toys?

Hahaha Rose...now I have timers, extra lights, tents, and I spend $400 here and $500 there, thousands of dollars in trips to Amsterdam, over $10k in seeds, hahaha it goes on and on...I have no idea how much money I have spent and how many different methods I have tried now...but it never gets tiring...LOL...it's my hobby and I can't stop....I love to grow!!!! :cheer:

Hahaha Rose...now I have timers, extra lights, tents, and I spend $400 here and $500 there, thousands of dollars in trips to Amsterdam, over $10k in seeds, hahaha it goes on and on...I have no idea how much money I have spent and how many different methods I have tried now...but it never gets tiring...LOL...it's my hobby and I can't stop....I love to grow!!!! :cheer:

I think it is Mostly Crazy who always says

Smoking pot is not addicting, but growing it is!

Back
Top Bottom