Showing appreciation to the amazing peeps of 420 Mag

Slayer717

@The Phantom @MochaBud @lilmikeygibson420 @Botanical Bondage @Emilya

Happy Independence Day America!

Hi all, I'm a first time outside grower here and like alot of us 1st timers we come to these 420 forums not knowing a damn thing about how to grow cannabis lol but end up learning and applying the things we've learned to begin to earn those green thumbs too.

Such as is the case of myself, when i 1st arrived I had bag seeds of God knows what type of strains of hyrdo buds. (Possibly one of you vets here could provide some info if you notice a similar strain to what you've grown) Anywho... My plants were showing major deficiency's, being attacked by critters, unproper sunlight, cal-mag issues in two plants etc...

And now, thanks to some awesome members here that I've tagged above I'm finally growing some Funking Dooza y'all! Nothing but love for you guys! lol parden my french.

This 420Mag forum has been a great experience for me. I've never joined any online forums before outside of social media and this has been cool. I went from not knowing thread: "what's this growing on my plant" to knowing what pistils are, pollen sacs, how to deal with hermaph's & males, how to clone your best plant & repoduce them, how to better grow outside using Neem Oil and pulverized AgLime to keep the critters away. Most importantly I've learn that plants love the darkness. My plants grow during the day great but at night they use the stored sugars they produced and explode. Since all the help I've gotten these are the results below... They're looking nice and healthy and I'm well on my way to growing some nice buds for the 1st time.

The 1st pic is my favorite so far, it was struggling before I brought her here & now she's blooming nicely . The 2nd pic are 2 plants that have been doing okay before, after some great advice they are now at full on veggy state. And I know, some will think that they don't belong in the same 10 gallon pot but I'm waiting on one of them to show it's sex 1st then I'll transplant one. I made a rookie mistake and fimmed the two accidently instead of topping them but look what the results were. The 1st one is now growing 4 colas and the 2nd 6! As opposed to the others that I topped correctly which only resulted in two colas. Needless to say I'll be fimming all my cannibis from now on.
The last 3 pics are 2 plants that were showing major strain and they are now making a complete turn around thanks to you members! The yellowing in the leaves is subsiding and all the new growth is greenage. I've learned so much and can't wait to continue to be active here and learn from all you veteran growers. I've got seedlings following them up so I'll be around to help other new members out like I have been helped.

Love the 420 Magazine forums and my new friends that I've met, thank you guys once again.... That has been my time.

IMG_20200704_070639.jpg
IMG_20200704_070722.jpg
IMG_20200704_070518.jpg
IMG_20200704_070541.jpg
IMG_20200704_070650.jpg

Back
Top Bottom