Beginning To Understand Her

Hey all, I was out in the garden and came upon one of the reasons I grow fennel. Very little water required, they root deep, bringing up water and nutrients from below, smell great, are edible, good for digestion and cleansing, grow tall , making an effective screen, and is where the Fennel Swallow Tail Butterfly lays its eggs.
DSCF13092.JPG
DSCF13102.JPG
DSCF13111.JPG

:peace:

Wowie wow wow the view from here, ooof! :love:
DSCF15364.JPG
DSCF15484.JPG

I hunt for these bugs in the early morning and early eve, before and after the sun hits the plants. In the morning they are just waking from their snooze and looking for food In the eve they are just heading out to eat. Then, Bam! I am on them. I also look for their homes made of sewn together leaves, sometimes its the only way I find the small ones.
DSCF15283.JPG

:cheer:

Still a newb compared to the seasoned gardeners, but from my experience as I get more comfortable with my closet and its temp ive felt less need to fuss with light height, fan speeds, and light leaks. Allowing me more time to focus on finding something new to improve. Ive worried before about it loosing the passion and it becoming a chore but look forward to testing and mastering countless techniques and strains. If the day does ever come i get bored maybe ill try my luck at some heirloom tomatoes, until then theres always more to learn and teach!

-best of luck

dig the documentation, doing something similar in order to know my strains better and more importantly have documented logs should my medical limits be questioned by authorities.

Still a newb compared to the seasoned gardeners, but from my experience as I get more comfortable with my closet and its temp ive felt less need to fuss with light height, fan speeds, and light leaks. Allowing me more time to focus on finding something new to improve. Ive worried before about it loosing the passion and it becoming a chore but look forward to testing and mastering countless techniques and strains. If the day does ever come i get bored maybe ill try my luck at some heirloom tomatoes, until then theres always more to learn and teach!

-best of luck
Thanks for dropping in and sharing !! I have added micro greens to my growing projects, keeps me busy in the garden , and I like that.

Beautiful garden!... I have had great success using spinosad outside this year. Oh I don't like the worms.

Cool to "see" you :cheesygrinsmiley:

Her tops are swelling ,pulling branches down. Now encircled with twine ,her flowers slowly ripen and are picked at trichome perfection.One of my favorite parts of the grow is supporting the branches when they begin to dip.
Smells like heaven, and more than a little bit.

:thanks::420:

Dude, it is poetry near damn close to haiku.

Back
Top Bottom